Anyone regularly run Oregon I-5 corridor?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DarkMonohue
    Shakes hands with danger
    • Jul 01, 2012

Anyone regularly run Oregon I-5 corridor?

I'm near Eugene and there's a set of leaf springs waiting for me in Beaverton. So far I've been unable to get my rear in gear and get up there to collect them. If anyone regularly makes trips along I-5 between here and there in something they don't mind throwing some dirty old springs into, I'd be happy to chip in some gas money for your trouble.
    '85 J20 Old Man Truck, bought @ 65K miles - not great, but better than walking.
    Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association
    High quality junk here: intro thread and slow build thread

Did you know? Willys is just Willis spelled differently, but pronounced the same. Neither Willy nor his apostrophe are involved.

Wish I had known that 2 weeks ago..... Had to go to Longview and could have brought them back to Lebanon for you..... Next trip up will be to Milwalkee on Jan 11th, for a meeting, but that is on the other side of town from Beaverton, but could probably work out a shuttle of other members coming for the meeting if need be......
    Art
    ASE Master Collision Tech
    "Beast" - 81 "S" W/T, 85-360, T-18, Lock-rite,wag alloys, 31-10.50 Pro Comp MT's, Warn 8274 in a fabbed bumper/deer strainer(tested and approved)

88 XJ, 3" lift, 31-10.50's, custom bumpers and winch/tow bar mounts, Warn 9500HS, custom sliders/steps, camo paint, & headliner

Member: FSJ Prissy Restoration Assoc.

Comment

• DarkMonohue
      Shakes hands with danger
      • Jul 01, 2012

Thanks for the reply anyway. I should have posted this months ago!

Did you know? Willys is just Willis spelled differently, but pronounced the same. Neither Willy nor his apostrophe are involved.

Comment

No biggie here, if you still have not got them by Jan. 1st, let me know and I'll see if we can get something put together to get them down here.
        Art
        "Beast" - 81 "S" W/T, 85-360, T-18, Lock-rite,wag alloys, 31-10.50 Pro Comp MT's, Warn 8274 in a fabbed bumper/deer strainer(tested and approved)

88 XJ, 3" lift, 31-10.50's, custom bumpers and winch/tow bar mounts, Warn 9500HS, custom sliders/steps, camo paint, & headliner

Comment

• DarkMonohue
          Shakes hands with danger
          • Jul 01, 2012

Bump-o-matic. Anybody else?

Comment

• DarkMonohue
            Shakes hands with danger
            • Jul 01, 2012

Nobody? Looks like Plan B then.

Comment

Plan B is a trip north?? I may be heading to Pendleton in mid-late Nov. for a meeting if the location in Prineville falls through. Will let you know soonest if that is a possibility. Could get them on the way back. Waiting on the rest of the RAC and BLM to get it set up.
              Art

Comment

• DarkMonohue
                Shakes hands with danger
                • Jul 01, 2012

Plan B is to try to find a mule outside the FSJ community. Plan C is a trip north. Half a day and $80 in fuel is the hard way to do it. If you're swinging through that's ideal. Please keep me posted!

Comment

Well, it was a thought. Just heard this morning, our meeting is in Prineville, so I'll not be going through Portland the middle of the month. Sorry, but still available in Jan if needed, that one is definite.
                  Art

Comment

• DarkMonohue
                    Shakes hands with danger
                    • Jul 01, 2012

Good to know. Thanks for that!

Comment

• Jeepguy77
                      350 Buick
                      • Mar 16, 2008

Hey I may be able to get them next weekend. But Ill have to see, do you just need them picked up from Portland? could you maybe pick them up from me in Corvallis? Otherwise I can probably get them to Eugene for you.
                      Pierce,
                      77 J10 454, TH400, D20,

Comment

If everything else falls through, I have to go to VA in Portland on the 23rd of Dec., and would be on the west side.
                        Art

Comment

• DarkMonohue
                          Shakes hands with danger
                          • Jul 01, 2012

Originally posted by Jeepguy77
                          Hey I may be able to get them next weekend. But Ill have to see, do you just need them picked up from Portland? could you maybe pick them up from me in Corvallis? Otherwise I can probably get them to Eugene for you.
                          Excellent If you can get them to Corvallis, I would be happy to go up there and collect them from you!

Comment

Working...
                          X