• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jeepsr4ever
    AMC 4 OH! 1
    • Dec 28, 2002

Support your FSJ vendors

Guys like BT and others need your support. For instance instead of going to the parts store for a items one of the vendors can save you money on, please do a search for through the FSJ vendors.

Bulltear.com is one,

Billyrb can I get a salute
    AMC/Jeep Forum
    Custom machined AMC/4X4/Race Parts...www.Bulltear.com
    ///
    "We offer performance, reliability and customization for your AMC V8"
  • GaWag
    304 AMC
    • May 15, 2002

Shameless Plug! Shameless shameless shameless!

Uhhh........Can I get a discount?

I try to buy through our vendors when I can. You guys just don't sell what I need most of the time.
    Steve Powers

www.Bluetorchfab.com
    www.Alternatefuel.com

Comment

• KYJ10
      360 AMC
      • May 05, 2002

Someone get me a good deal on a klune and a weld on coil package? Man that would be sweet.
      Starting to miss the addiction!

Comment

• billyrb
        BJ's Off-Road
        • Aug 15, 2001

MC, here's da shout out! HOOPS O' CHEESE AN' SNOWTIRES! j/k

Steve, you never ask.......most places will give us a discount, which we'd pass on. But, if it's easier to go elsewhere and pay more.....hehehe.
        BJ's Off-Road
        [email protected]
        Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts

Comment

• 2nd Day
          FSJ Bird Man
          • Nov 08, 2002

Yea, I cant believe yall are so shamelessy plugging people that have regular jobs then get off to make FSJ parts in their spare time for minimum profits....I mean if I were to do an SOA I would get the kit from TT Fabworks, or maybe instead a lift kit from BJs Off Road, or maybe some great performance parts from Bulltear Ind.
          But I cant cause I cant say enough about the great shirts I got from the member AMX Factor for the 2004 FSJ Invasion-East Coast hosted by SORA 4x4 located in Eastern NC. I was thinking about going downtown to GA and checking out Performance Off Road Products, but first I need to host my pictures on the SORA message forum hosted by www.tqhosting.com (owned by a IFSJA member)..

No shame on this board, sheesh!
          ""In God We Trust"
          87 Grand Waggy
          Co-Founder of the ECI
          My son asked:
          Why does Daddy always buy the Jeeps that break down a lot?"

Comment

• Gwamp
            High Tech Redneck
            • Mar 08, 2002

So, how would you all feel if I setup a seperate Jeep vendors forum? And by seperate I mean totally seperate from my own forum but in a similar format. At least it would be a place to get suggestions for products, provide feedback and have links to everyone main sites for product ordering.

What thinkest you all? It would only take me an hour or 2 to set it up and get it on line.
            Roll up on you like Eastwood...

Comment

• FSJ Thing
              Propane Protagonist
              • Aug 25, 2002

I'm for it!
              The Cherowagladabego Project. Updates coming as soon as I do something update worthy.

Bring back Junk Yard Genius! he may have peed in some of your cornflakes, but everything he told me was helpful!

Comment

• jeepsr4ever
                AMC 4 OH! 1
                • Dec 28, 2002

Go for it Gwamp
                AMC/Jeep Forum
                ///

Comment

• Gwamp
                  High Tech Redneck
                  • Mar 08, 2002

I will set the basics up tomorrow and tweak it from there. I should be able to keep it free for everybody at least for the time being. I will give the vendors a special "Vendor" title. It probably will have some or all of the following sections:

1) FSJ products for sale

2) FSJ product suggestions

3) complaints/complements

4) misc for sale/wanted

To keep this free the forums will have to be bare bones and that means that you will have to host your own images.

I will post up a link back in here with the operational forum when I get it on-line.

Comment

• Gwamp
                    High Tech Redneck
                    • Mar 08, 2002

Eh, I got bored so here it is:

FSJ Vendor's world

This will give us a skeleton to work with that can be modified easilly as warrented.

Please note that this forum is completely seperate from my other one and the nonsense that goes on there will not be tolerated in this forum for the most part.

Comment

• jode
                      JB Welder
                      • Apr 08, 2002

Looks good Gwamp - I went ahead and signed in as your number one guinea pig.

It could be a good resource if it remains active and lots of people post on there.....
                      No FSJs for the time being - "I'm working on it, I'm working on it" (think Mike Meyers' SNL skit about the gut)

Comment

• FSJ Thing
                        Propane Protagonist
                        • Aug 25, 2002

I did too. Looks promising. I've only dealt with two vendors, BJs and RB, but I'll wait until my comments are relavent before I post anything. Thanks Gwamp!
                        The Cherowagladabego Project. Updates coming as soon as I do something update worthy.

Bring back Junk Yard Genius! he may have peed in some of your cornflakes, but everything he told me was helpful!

Comment

• jeepsr4ever
                          AMC 4 OH! 1
                          • Dec 28, 2002

Not sure its a good idea now. Without any control what so ever for a vendor this type of forum could hurt a good vendor and also cause alot of time being wasted trying to clean up the mess. Sorry Gwamp...thought at the time it would be a good idea
                          AMC/Jeep Forum
                          ///

Comment

• Gwamp
                            High Tech Redneck
                            • Mar 08, 2002

What do you mean by no control? What exactly would you need control of and why? Help me out here. I am open to suggestions for this.

Comment

• Tad
                              • Nov 30, 2001

Great idea Bob, Thanks
                              I regestered, just too busy to post anything at the moment.
                              2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
                              EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
                              Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

Working...
                              X