Heated leather power seats. Anyone running them in a FSJ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blake
    304 AMC
    • Dec 22, 2005

Heated leather power seats. Anyone running them in a FSJ?

I'm running a set of heated leather power seats from a ZJ in my J10 truggy. The leather is ripped really badly and the power stuff doesn't work too well anymore. Looking to replace them with something nicer.

Is anyone else running some nice seats in your FSJ? If so, what are you running?
    Please come on over to http://fsjnetwork.com/forum and have a look.
  • Greenfish
    258 I6
    • Jul 12, 2010

Ive got some seats from a 96 Range Rover HSE but havent installed them yet. Going to take some fabrication to get them in. But I only paid $150 for fronts and back and they are in great shape.
    Baltimore
    1991 Grand Wagoneer, Rebuilt 360, Eddy Perf Manifold, Razor Grill
    1970 Plymouth 'Cuda (my baby)

Comment

• DonC
      232 I6
      • Apr 12, 2009

Originally posted by shepherdblake
      I'm running a set of heated leather power seats from a ZJ in my J10 truggy.
      Originally posted by Greenfish
      Ive got some seats from a 96 Range Rover HSE. . .
      Do the seatbacks recline/fold forward on either of those seats? Isn't that an important feature in a J10? It is for me. I've been looking for the right seat solution for a long time and haven't found it yet. I'm trying to find time to make a trip to LKQ and see if I can find something nice in a Ranger or Explorer. I'd rather find something in a Jeep, but I'm not hopeful.

Comment

• Blake
        304 AMC
        • Dec 22, 2005

My existing ZJ seats are good. Power recline, forward and back. No lumbar though.

I'm looking for something a little shorter than ZJ seats, but still have narrow/offset rails to fit in my J10.
        Please come on over to http://fsjnetwork.com/forum and have a look.

Comment

• Greeeeenberg
          232 I6
          • Sep 13, 2010

In all honesty WJ seats are much more comfortable then ZJ seats and do the exact same. Dont know if they will fit any better though. Just my $.02
          '87 Grand Wagoneer - 360
          '97 ZJ Orvis Edition - 318

Comment

• thinkofcows
            232 I6
            • Apr 08, 2010

how hard is it to get the mj seats in a Wag? as far a bracketry, wiring, and fit with the center console. Any pics out there?

Comment

Working...
            X