• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bruner1981jpce
    350 Buick
    • Apr 23, 2011

Fan belt tensioner pulley

Good afternoon everyone! It's been a while since I've been around. Sadly my cherokee has been stored for about 5 years now, but I've been itching to get it going again, so I've been at the storage yard taking inventory of what its gonna need. It ran when I parked it and it looks like all its gonna need is some vacuum lines, upper radiator hose, fuel line, and a battery. I did notice the belt tensioner pulley was sitting at a bit of an angle so the bearing is probably shot. I'd like to replace the pulley but I can't seem to find replacements anywhere, or I just can't find any that specify they'll work for me. Can anyone point me in the right direction? My 258 has AC and a smog pump with a serpentine belt. Thanks everyone and it's great to be back!
    Andy
    '81 Cherokee Laredo W/T 258/Weber 32/36 DGEV/HEI/176/208 AMC 20/Dana 44 3.31 gears
    Status: Work in progress Miles: Less than 140K (as of the talk with the original/previous owner) "The Jeffrey"

Build Thread: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=151814 New pics: 5/18/12
  • SJTD
    304 AMC
    • Apr 26, 2012

Take it of and see if you can press the bearing out. It's prolly available.
    Sic friatur crustulum

'84 GW with Nissan SD33T, early Chev NV4500, 300, narrowed Ford reverse 44, narrowed Ford 60, SOA/reversed shackle in fornt, lowered mount/flipped shackle in rear.

Comment

Working...
    X