• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dome
    304 AMC
    • Apr 06, 2000

1988 Grand Wagoneer - Rodney Davis

Rodney Davis's 88 Grand Wagoneer. Bought it for $2,500.00 and 105,000 on it. Needed a lot of work but you know how these Woodys can grow on you. Found out what JEEP stands for "Just Empty Every Pocket"! I like to tinker so this has been a great project. I Rebuilt the motor 30 over and left it stock. Had transmission and carb rebuilt. Anything you can about name under the hood has been replaced. Inside fixed anything that didn't work pulled the middle arm rest and added a Tuffy box. Also new paint, tinted windows, BFG'S, Flowmaster's, shocks, brakes front & rear. No one makes a replacement bumper for Woody's so this was my January project. Built it with 3/16 plate and 2 3/8's pipe. Painted it with bed liner coating for durability and added 2 Hella Rally 4000s. Watch out Bambi! I've Road tripped old Woody to New Jersey to surf fish, South Texas to hunt, New Mexico and Colorado to play and camp in the mountains. I average 15 mpg on the highway and I hate to lose that but my future plans include: 3-4" lift, 31-33's BFG's, Detroit truetrac in front (back as limited now) and lower gearing. I just can't picture every selling this thing, I love it!
    Rodney Davis Enid, OK. email: [email protected]
    83 Wagoneer Limited (R.I.P)
    360, TF727, NP228
    SOA, 35's, WT Axles, 4.10 gears, Detroit Locker
Working...
X