Update and Test Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • incommando

I see you're in Florida: Is your turn signal permanently on even on the trails?

Sorry... it's the jealousy talkin'

Comment

• etjeep
      350 Buick
      • Oct 03, 2003

Nice job Bruce!
      Later.....
      Eric

Comment

• Merc69
        304 AMC
        • Sep 03, 2002

Originally posted by incommando
        I see you're in Florida: Is your turn signal permanently on even on the trails?

Sorry... it's the jealousy talkin'
        Why yes it is That way you YANKEES can feel right at home
        Merc69/ Bruce AKA G.O.D. (Grumpy Old Dude)
        "PsyOp" 87 Grand Wagoneer, 360, Powered by Propane, NP-208 t-case, Dana 60 front 4.56 gears-Detroit Locker, Corp 14 bolt 4.56 gears-Detroit Locker. Alcan Springs up front, Chevy 63", Hydraulic Steering

Under Construction: 4 link rear suspension, Klune-v and Ford 205 transfer case

Comment

• Merc69
          304 AMC
          • Sep 03, 2002

Robert: There is only the lift from a SOA, 3" body lift (yes I know all about body lifts) and 2" lift springs in front to level the rig. The spot you reference will eventually have a twin stick for a 205 and another lever for the Klune-V...yes I need beverage holders just have to figure that one out.

Thanks to everyone on your coments and complements...even you Casey
          "PsyOp" 87 Grand Wagoneer, 360, Powered by Propane, NP-208 t-case, Dana 60 front 4.56 gears-Detroit Locker, Corp 14 bolt 4.56 gears-Detroit Locker. Alcan Springs up front, Chevy 63", Hydraulic Steering

Comment

• The Gator
            258 I6
            • Mar 29, 2003

Looks Good Merc . Hey werent you suppose to send me Boiled Peanuts?? Former Hampton Fl Boy !!!
            The Gator :
            1976 Wagoneer7"in SOA 3"in Body Lift Custom Rock Bumpers36x12.50 TSL Swampers on 15x10 Extreme Rockcrawlers.
            http://www.angelfire.com/extreme4/wagoneer/

BOWTECH ARCHERY PROSTAFFER...

Comment

• Merc69
              304 AMC
              • Sep 03, 2002

Originally posted by The Gator
              Looks Good Merc . Hey werent you suppose to send me Boiled Peanuts?? Former Hampton Fl Boy !!!
              They came back and I had to eat them...Thanks

Comment

• Dmntxn77
                Hey watch this...
                • Nov 19, 2004

Originally posted by Merc69
                Robert: There is only the lift from a SOA, 3" body lift (yes I know all about body lifts) and 2" lift springs in front to level the rig. The spot you reference will eventually have a twin stick for a 205 and another lever for the Klune-V...yes I need beverage holders just have to figure that one out.

Thanks to everyone on your coments and complements...even you Casey
                Huh... I guess it just looks bigger in the pics.... That isnt much taller than mine.. My BL is 2"s, but other than that, we are about even...

Do you already have the Klune and 205 already? I am still waiting on the new tailshaft and adapter to mate it up to my th400..

Hopefully I will have mine in soon..

What kind of shifters are you going to use for you 205? I will probably go with the cable shifters from NWF to keep mounting easy...

For cup holders, you could probably put another sheet of that aluminum down in the spot behind the shifters. Then, just cut some round holes in it, and drop a boat style cup bucket in there..

One like this:

Comment

• Dmntxn77
                  Hey watch this...
                  • Nov 19, 2004

BTW, regarding body lifts... I assume that you tied your cage into the frame right? If so, that should eliminate most of the normal body lift hazards...

Comment

• Merc69
                    304 AMC
                    • Sep 03, 2002

Originally posted by Dmntxn77
                    BTW, regarding body lifts... I assume that you tied your cage into the frame right? If so, that should eliminate most of the normal body lift hazards...
                    Of course...is there anyother way to build a cage

I have the 205 and the Klune sitting at the shop. I need to figure the shifters, I need to check the NWF shifters as if appears they have something new since I last looked.

Comment

• Dmntxn77
                      Hey watch this...
                      • Nov 19, 2004

From transfer cases, underdrives and engine adapters, Northwest Fabworks manufactures quality 4x4 drivetrain solutions and parts. Machined in North America.

They come with 3' of cable for easy mounting options...

(yeah I know its not a 205, but this pic is better)

Comment

• Dmntxn77
                        Hey watch this...
                        • Nov 19, 2004

Also, in case you are interested, I am currently working with NWF to set-up their triple stick to work with the Klune. I already have the cable set-up on my Klune, but I would rather tie the cable into one of their units as oppose to having is seperate...

Comment

• billyrb
                          BJ's Off-Road
                          • Aug 15, 2001

that pic looks like what I bought from Kyle for my rig
                          BJ's Off-Road
                          [email protected]
                          Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts

Comment

• Merc69
                            304 AMC
                            • Sep 03, 2002

Shifter

Robert...count me in

Comment

Working...
                            X