X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Retro93
    Junk Collector
    • Nov 02, 2001

I vote for a meeting to be held at John's retreat.
    79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• Mars
      350 Buick
      • Apr 24, 2010

I like that idea
      Wannabe Fabricator
      Grumpy on a good day.
      1981 J-10 Laredo.. mmmm bucket seats...
      What I'm working on: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...50#post1503850

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Should we tell John or just go make ourselves at home.. Wait hold on John is an excellent cook , let's make sure he is there. Unless he can cook us a meal or two ahead of time and one of us coming through Lexington could grab it, thank him and get a key so we don't have to bust into the place.
        Tom Gibson
        1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
        1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
        1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
        2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

• OutrageGIS
          258 I6
          • Feb 26, 2011

I'm in!

Will be at the woods this weekend to fix the last of the broken pipes (trip 3!) after the propane co let my place freeze. Lotsa wood down for fire wood, lets do this before the bugs come out!
          79 Cherokee, 360, QT, Stocky

At Large Board Member, Central South-East Jurisdiction, Elijah Craig Chapter, Bluegrass Division, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• Mars
            350 Buick
            • Apr 24, 2010

Well I'm glad you're in. That will save a burglary charge.
            So when?

Originally posted by OutrageGIS
            Will be at the woods this weekend to fix the last of the broken pipes (trip 3!) after the propane co let my place freeze. Lotsa wood down for fire wood, lets do this before the bugs come out!
            Wannabe Fabricator
            Grumpy on a good day.
            1981 J-10 Laredo.. mmmm bucket seats...
            What I'm working on: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...50#post1503850

Comment

• Retro93
              Junk Collector
              • Nov 02, 2001

Yeah when? I have severe cabin fever and I need to get the %$*&(( out of the house!
              79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

This up coming weekend looks nice
                Tom Gibson
                1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
                1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.

Comment

• Retro93
                  Junk Collector
                  • Nov 02, 2001

It's all up to John....poke poke poke....

Comment

• The PIG Smith
                    King Browless

• Nov 30, 2001

Hey Folks!
                    I dunno why I was overlooking this forum....sorry

I had originally planned to attend the Gravelrama Swap Meet this Saturday morning.
                    If you fellows want to have a Meet and Greet at John's place, then I will skip the Swap Meet to come over to visit with you.

I have a dinner at 6PM Saturday evening in Saint Albans, WVa that I need to attend.
                    I am calculating 3.5 hours from the Cinci area to St. Albans.
                    So, I can come as early as you like, but I need to leave by 2:30ish

If you decide to have the M&G at Johns, let me know and provide some directions or an address to key in my GPS.
                    Bryan Smith
                    2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
                    - 75th Anniversary Edition - 1941 Trim Package - Recon Green
                    1986 Jeep J20
                    - Super clean rig from the AZ/CA state line
                    1982 Jeep J10
                    - Has become a Long Term Project.
                    1981 Jeep J20
                    - Commercial flat bed - Lost in a Divorce --gone
                    1987 Jeep J20 Pioneer
                    - Former Rick Bielec aka Ricbee plow rig. Major rust!! --gone

IFSJA Member #1933 Joined November 30, 2001

Originally posted by Jayrodoh
                    ...but if it works, I wouldn't touch it.
                    Originally posted by Lindel
                    Best laid plans, yada yada yada...

Comment

• The PIG Smith
                      King Browless

• Nov 30, 2001

So, does poke'n John help? ...or get my butt kicked?
                      Bryan Smith
                      1986 Jeep J20
                      1982 Jeep J10
                      1981 Jeep J20
                      1987 Jeep J20 Pioneer

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

John may poke himself but none of us have poked him yet. That I know of...

I was just asked tonight to work all weekend. This would make John's very difficult for me. If work doesn't promise me full days for the weekend then I won't work except Friday night.
                        IF I leave after work Friday night I would be at John's around 3 am or noon on Saturday. I'll need to leave John's Sunday around noon to go check out a Jeep and leave a deposit on it.
                        If I end up working all weekend then John's would be canceled for me but I will be able to do the swap meet Sat till 3pm. I'll take off work Monday to go see the Jeep.
                        Lots of IF's on my end but hopefully I will have solid plans by Late Thursday night.Tonight....
                        Hopefully we know whether we are camping or swapping by Thursday night as well.
                        Work will most likely win for this weekend. They are desperate to get these new design machines together and fired up. Nothing like selling 8 machine lines of something you never even had designed yet. With the Holiday next week we will only be working normal hours 4 days so they are piling all the resources into this weekend. Heavy overtime starts the Monday after Easter. but Sundays most likely won't be used unless something goes drastically wrong. So weekend get togethers can happen just about any weekend. The sooner the better though, I'm over due for a food coma again.

Bryan I'll most likely see you if nothing more than for breakfast as you pass through. You'll need a break from the road by Cincy. My treat. Bob Evans, Frisches or whatever.

I'll let you guys know what's up on my end for sure by Friday early morning, 4 am, as soon as I get off work and get home. If I can get online at work I'll let you know a by at least midnight Thursday.
                        Tom Gibson

Comment

• The PIG Smith
                          King Browless

• Nov 30, 2001

Mmmm Breakfast!!
                          I am planning to get up at 5ish pull out of Fort Wayne, IN at 6AM
                          Hope to be in Cinci around 9ish

I'll be driving my daily beater, white '06 KIA Rio.
                          It was a freebee given to me by my Uncle
                          It's not Mercedes or a Full Size Jeep...but does get really good gas mileage.
                          Bryan Smith
                          1986 Jeep J20
                          1982 Jeep J10
                          1981 Jeep J20
                          1987 Jeep J20 Pioneer

Comment

• OutrageGIS
                            258 I6
                            • Feb 26, 2011

HEY!

Howdy guys! Sorry I've been swamped this week., but I'm clear this weekend. I may need to borrow Kim (retro) for a few hours tomorrow to wrap up the last couple of water line breaks (need someone to turn off and on while I'm under the house) but other than that all good.

At Large Board Member, Central South-East Jurisdiction, Elijah Craig Chapter, Bluegrass Division, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• OutrageGIS
                              258 I6
                              • Feb 26, 2011

How to get there

The last meet thread has directions:

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

I thought I would have a definite answer by now. All I can say is I might be leaving town Friday noon time or Sat 1am.

The swap meet is off for me for sure.
                                John's will not be doable either. Although if you guys do get together call me I may be stopping by for a short talk and some major sleep. then back to work for dayshift hours sat and sun.
                                I don't know what work will tell me when I call them at noon to take off for the night but intend to work sat and sun still. They may just tell me to take the whole weekend off if it pisses them off enough.
                                I need the money but I need this new Jeep worse and may have to go lay claim to it ASAP. I didn't like the tone of his last email in regards to another interested party. I don't want it to get away.

I will try and post back here around noonish.
                                Tom Gibson

Comment

Working...
                                X