Caption Contest Winner.... Sister kissing Tie!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tenoverthenose
    we don't know what he wants.
    • Jan 12, 2017

Clearly I need to login more often...

Originally posted by DarkMonohue
    But, to be entirely fair - and what are we if not fair? - we need to hear from tenoverthenose. But we've already talked about global warming, and this is the lightning round, so let's visit a new topic. Mr. The Nose, your question is this: If you were an alarm clock, and I were asleep, how would you wake me?

Your future depends on this. Answer thoughtfully. Also send beer.
    In true Jeep spirit, I'd short out and burn down on your nightstand. Wake up to that

Comment

• Strode
      1st Chair, Cowbell
      • Nov 08, 2011

Originally posted by tenoverthenose
      Clearly I need to login more often...

But, to be entirely fair - and what are we if not fair? - we need to hear from tenoverthenose. But we've already talked about global warming, and this is the lightning round, so let's visit a new topic. Mr. The Nose, your question is this: If you were an alarm clock, and I were asleep, how would you wake me?

Your future depends on this. Answer thoughtfully. Also send beer

In true Jeep spirit, I'd short out and burn down on your nightstand. Wake up to that
      LOL! That answer deserves a custom title right there
      Brad
      (*Allowed to post while failed 'I am not a Bot' test results are under appeal)

My build thread: 1982 Cherokee Laredo

Ristow's Bunker

Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• fsj454
        Long time member
        • Jan 02, 2015

WOW

I can’t stop laughing .Very good answer
        1982 cherokee nt. 454. nv4500 .205. dana 60 f+r. twin stick.hydroboost.hydrolic clutch.rock ram.traction bar.warn 12000 winch.4 wheel disc.flip kit.soa.high steer.cross over steer.4.56 detroit locker.35 spline rear alloy axles. 37s .1990 grand wagoneer aka trusty rusty

Comment

• DarkMonohue
          Shakes hands with danger
          • Jul 01, 2012

Agreed. A well-thought-out, carefully crafted fire hazard of answer.

That only leaves the dirty business of telling us what you'd like your full custom user title to be.
          '85 J20 Old Man Truck, bought @ 65K miles - not great, but better than walking.
          Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association
          High quality junk here: intro thread and slow build thread

Did you know? Willys is just Willis spelled differently, but pronounced the same. Neither Willy nor his apostrophe are involved.

Comment

• tenoverthenose
            we don't know what he wants.
            • Jan 12, 2017

Agreed. A well-thought-out, carefully crafted fire hazard of answer.

That only leaves the dirty business of telling us what you'd like your full custom user title to be.
            There's not a chance of me coming up with anything better than "we don't know what he wants". In fact, I might ask for that to be put on my tombstone.

Comment

Working...
            X