• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mars
    350 Buick
    • Apr 24, 2010

Anything in the works?

Wondering about any meet ups, and if there was anything planned in the next few months.

Mike
    Wannabe Fabricator
    Grumpy on a good day.
    1981 J-10 Laredo.. mmmm bucket seats...
    What I'm working on: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...50#post1503850
  • Ristow
    • Jan 20, 2006

retro never shows up.....
    Originally posted by Hankrod
    Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
    ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• Mars
      350 Buick
      • Apr 24, 2010

I've seen him a few times. I like to ransack his supplies for Maker's Mark XD
      Wannabe Fabricator
      Grumpy on a good day.

Comment

• Retro93
        Junk Collector
        • Nov 02, 2001

Originally posted by Ristow
        retro never shows up.....
        Sigh....sad but true. Next time I'll be there. So when is the next meet? We usually have one mid-winter.
        79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• addicted
          Big Meanie
          • Dec 11, 2004

Originally posted by Retro93
          Sigh....sad but true. Next time I'll be there. So when is the next meet? We usually have one mid-winter.
          When are you planning on being sick again, or not having a road tested Jeep?
          Originally posted by Ristow
          i bet it was Simon....
          he's such big meanie that way...
          please don't tell him i said that....

Comment

• Mars
            350 Buick
            • Apr 24, 2010

Isn't the lack of a jeep my job?
            Wannabe Fabricator
            Grumpy on a good day.

Comment

• Retro93
              Junk Collector
              • Nov 02, 2001

Originally posted by addicted
              When are you planning on being sick again, or not having a road tested Jeep?
              I was sick again yesterday....103+ fever just like last time.... that is 4 times in a row now....... curious.....

Road tested Jeep? Now that has never stopped me...remember the Dana 18?
              79 Cherokee Chief WT "RDBLOK" warmed over 360, TH400/QT, 4.10 Truetrac F/Detroit Locker R, 4" Skyjacker Softride System, Rancho 9000 shocks with in cab adjust, Hydroboost brakes, 33" BFG Mud Terrains

Comment

• OutrageGIS
                258 I6
                • Feb 26, 2011

Howdy

Get well soon retro! We need a camp fire when the outside temp goes up and Retro's internal temp goes down...
                79 Cherokee, 360, QT, Stocky

At Large Board Member, Central South-East Jurisdiction, Elijah Craig Chapter, Bluegrass Division, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

I'm on the tail end of a ball buster flu episode or something. I finally went back to work last week ( Took off Dec 4th -Jan6th as vacation time) but it wasn't very profitable for the company.
                  Of course I'm still Jeepless.

This coming weekend looks promising weather wise, but not sure Hootie wise.
                  Tom Gibson
                  1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
                  1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
                  1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
                  2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

• Mars
                    350 Buick
                    • Apr 24, 2010

What about mid march?
                    Wannabe Fabricator
                    Grumpy on a good day.

Comment

• Retro93
                      Junk Collector
                      • Nov 02, 2001

Late February to mid-March works for me.......as long as I don't have to sleep in the back of the Cherokee again.....

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Originally posted by Retro93
                        Late February to mid-March works for me.......as long as I don't have to sleep in the back of the Cherokee again.....
                        At least I got up at dawn that day and built a roaring fire to try and get some heat to you. When I couldn't take the cold anymore I climbed back into the back of my truck. I had to turn the heater down just a bit as I was starting to get moist. I didn't even need to use the electric blanket..
                        Tom Gibson
                        1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
                        1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.

Comment

• Mars
                          350 Buick
                          • Apr 24, 2010

Hoot, don't take this personally.. But I don't ever want to hear you talking about being moist ever..
                          Wannabe Fabricator
                          Grumpy on a good day.

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

That did bring this thread to a screeching halt...
                            Tom Gibson

Comment

• Ristow
                              • Jan 20, 2006

not quite screeching. the moistness caused us to slide a bit first.
                              Originally posted by Hankrod
                              Ristows right.................again,

... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

Working...
                              X