ELocker Reliability? Anyone have experience with these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • N2Jeeps
    232 I6
    • Oct 14, 2006

ELocker Reliability? Anyone have experience with these?

Hey guys....

I was just reading the specs on the eaton Elocker and like the fact that they are limited slip when not locked... pretty cool really. I was planning on putting F&R ARBs in next month since I have experience with them and know their reliability.

I am not one of these guys that beats up their rig in 2wd or unlocked until the last second thinking their manhood is in question if they have to use some traction aid. If I am in the rocks I am locked unless their is a bind issue.

So I guess I am worried about how the ELocker holds up under constant use.

Anyone have any direct experience with the Eaton Elocker?

Thanks guys

Tony
    1986 GW Vortec 5.7/4L60E/NP241c/D44s-ARBs-4.10, Rancho 9000s, 33x12.5s, Dakota Digital Dash & fan controller, Lawrance Baja GPS, Rhino grill, Dozer II swingout rear bumper, Wincher front bumper, Hydro Boost, MM12K winch
  • bowtieman55
    304 AMC
    • Jan 09, 2006

Rod2 has a rear e-locker on his '73 J4000. I'm not 100% sure what brand he used, but he seemed really happy with it last time we were out wheelin. You may want to email him, because I'm not too sure how much he visits the IFSJA.

Comment

• Kimbrough
      304 AMC
      • May 14, 2000

I think youngjeeper on here used an e-locker and was not happy with it at all. PM him and he'll tell you all about it.
      1991 Hunter Green Grand Wagoneer. Chevy 350 TBI. 4-inch lift. 31-inch BFG AT's.

Comment

Working...
      X