• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BillyWagoneer
    327 Rambler
    • May 04, 2012

team grandwagoneer is pissing me off

sent me a crap flex track for my driver side window that broke in 3 seconds and there questioning me about it. girl on phone who sounds like she dosent know what an fsj is "is your regulator working properly" me "yes, you sent me a bad part" girl on phone "i realized we didnt send instructions on how to install the part" me "" i hate when companies try to dodge you on doing the right thing.
    87 gwag
    De Smogged
    Promar Amc 360 Ci
    .60 Over
    Melling MTA-1 Cam
    MSD Multi Spark TFI
    Holley TA
    Performer Intake
    Hedmann Full Length
    True Dual side pipes
    TF 727 & np229
    B&M Shift Kit
    12 Bolt rear & D44 front
    4.10's and ARB lockers
    SOA & shackle flip
    33 12x5's
    Empty wallet
  • FSJ Guy
    • Mar 20, 2005

Was it rolled up when you received it?

BJ's Offroad sells high quality flex tracks. And they're stored/shipped straight. The one's you buy @ the parts store all curled up are cheaper quality.
    Ethan Brady
    1987 Grand Wagoneer, slightly longer than stock.

www.bigscaryjeep.com

Don't mess with me. I once killed a living hinge.

Comment

• Flashfoto
      232 I6
      • Aug 12, 2012

I recently replaced mine as well. Seems to be working fine. I hope you get it resolved with them. I just ordered a set of 4 off ebay (same price I see on TGW and exact same part/s). That way I would have extra in case I screwed something up.

I am looking to order a bunch of stuff from TGW so it would be interesting to hear how they handle this.

Side note: My ebay ones were shipped straight.
      89 Grand Wagoneer / 360 / Dana 44's

77 Wagoneer / 401 / Dana 44's / Sold!

Comment

• barlowchiro
        258 I6
        • Apr 10, 2012

My flex tracks from TGW weren't shipped straight, they were in a big zip lock bag and flexed in a U shape. Installed them and so far so good (knock on fake wood).
        1988 GW

Comment

• BillyWagoneer
          327 Rambler
          • May 04, 2012

i ordered one before and it was great! think i just got a bad one. they kinda gave me the run around at first but they straightened it out
          87 gwag
          De Smogged
          Promar Amc 360 Ci
          .60 Over
          Melling MTA-1 Cam
          MSD Multi Spark TFI
          Holley TA
          Performer Intake
          Hedmann Full Length
          True Dual side pipes
          TF 727 & np229
          B&M Shift Kit
          12 Bolt rear & D44 front
          4.10's and ARB lockers
          SOA & shackle flip
          33 12x5's
          Empty wallet

Comment

• ferox
            232 I6
            • Dec 17, 2011

Originally posted by BillyWagoneer
            sent me a crap flex track for my driver side window that broke in 3 seconds and there questioning me about it. girl on phone who sounds like she dosent know what an fsj is "is your regulator working properly" me "yes, you sent me a bad part" girl on phone "i realized we didnt send instructions on how to install the part" me "" i hate when companies try to dodge you on doing the right thing.
            I had a similar experience. I don't want to badmouth too much, but they will never get anymore of my money. They simply don't seem to know their product, aren't interested in learning, and consider dismissive condescension to be customer service. Rockauto doesn't necessarily know anything about FSJs, but their customer service is excellent. BJs knows their product and have always made things right for me if there was a problem. I recently ordered something from Morris that ended up wrong, but they didn't make it my problem. I don't really like to go negative, but I'm still kind of surprised at the treatment I received and your experience sounds remarkably similar to mine.
            "The Bruiser" '82 Wag, 258, T176, NP208, D44, AMC20
            http://www.arkive.org/fossa/cryptoprocta-ferox/

Comment

• WasBlue
              232 I6
              • Jan 15, 2011

Keep those flex tracks coated in silicone grease! I shattered a year-old flex track in my driver door when I slammed it one super cold winter night (about 12 degrees F).
              1989 Grand Wagoneer daily driver, now gone.
              Looking for another.

Comment

• kowboy84
                232 I6
                • Aug 04, 2011

I ordered part online 2 weeks ago, called the next day and asked , are the part in stock, Hilda said yes, after many calls about the part , today she say , they are a stock item but were waiting on them to come in , so I said 2 weeks ago when I call and asked if they were in stock you said yes, you lied to me, no she says they are a stock item. Now on the the springs, I bought a set stock double wrap springs, after 250 mile the rears are flat and bending back wards. I know a few other people that got them and I have looked at there's and mine are different, they asked for a detailed email telling them the problem and photos , I have . No calls they do not want to any thing
                1978 Jeep Wagoneer is my DD, The only way you can stop me ,is buy it.AMC 360, AMC400, Dana300 Twin stick, lockers front and rear.

http://s326.photobucket.com/albums/k...oneer%20Build/

Comment

Working...
                X