• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zorm
    304 AMC
    • Apr 08, 1997

Great place for parts and people!

Man! if you ever get a chance to go to or through western / south western North Carolina, you have got to give Jake and Jackie a call . Talk about great hospitality, these two are a real good people. Jackie met me down the mountain with a Dodge club cab dulley then lead me through some nice and windy mountain roads and drove that thing like it was a little car. Jake is great! once we got to the homestead they fed me and I got to meet the rest of the family, great dogs!

Jake then drove me around all the FSJs and some of the non jeep stuff and had stories for them all. As for Jackie, we should all be so lucky to have a wife like her that shares our hobbies, that girl is awsome!

Got to do some shooting, just small .22 stuff but Jake brought out one of his "sledge hammers" I'll just say "wow". Jackie also got some shots off. Nothing like stepping out on your front deck and shootn' some firearms.

oh yea, did I mention, they have a ton of parts

Jake and Jackie, thanks again for the afternoon it was great to be up at your place. There is a good chance I will be up this way again, heck just ask Hoot, when I am, I will give you a call again. Great people, good food, great time!
    83 Cherokee 4dr WT(axles) 4" lift, 351w, nv3550, NP208, installing soon

65 Corvair Corsa Convertible, 4 speed, 140 quad carb engine

71 F-250 Camper Special (in rewire stage)

HE guides my path, forgives me when I stray and lights my life.
  • sungoesdown
    350 Buick
    • Jan 16, 2008

They are great people! They will do whatever they can for you and help us every year with our East Coast Invasion!!!!
    83 j-10
    86 grand wagoneer

Originally posted by HeadHoncho
    BTW, how does someone from Iran have a BJ's Offroad sticker but I can't seem to get one sent to New Jersey?????!!!!!!!
    Originally posted by holley2346
    I hated to hear this as I was really wanting to do an ox in the rear.

Comment

• halftrac
      258 I6
      • Jan 22, 2006

We always like to meet new people and put real names and faces with forum names. It was really nice to meet you, Kevin, and really glad to help you relieve your brain overload.
      Last edited by halftrac; 08-02-2009, 10:54 AM.
      Jackie Jacob
      1977 J20, 360 4bbl, 4 spd, utility bed
      1978 J 10 258, 4 spd, 3" liftDD,
      1988 Wagoneer Limited XJ
      and a junkyard full of FSJ parts
      Jake's Full Size Jeep Junkyard

www.militaryjeepers.com
      Carolina Full Size Jeep Club

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/h...eeps%20Galore/

Comment

Working...
      X