• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Heavy_Metal_Thunder_81
    Cherokee Outlaw
    • Jan 10, 2006

Originally posted by ZackN920
    Ya know what, if you want to throw metal away, just give it to me. I'll get rid of it for ya
    Originally posted by Phils67
    If you don't want your FSJ parts people i will HAPPILY take them off your hands!
    Come and get them! I usually post most of my useable free stuff in the for sale section. It sits there for weeks and weeks. No one wants it? In the trash it goes. I have a one car garage and four vehicles. I need the space more.
    I also live in the middle of nowhere so shipping is expensive, time consuming, and a huge pain in my arse. It also means nobody wants to drive all the way out here to get stuff, even free stuff it seems.
    -Jonny B.
    1979 Cherokee Golden Eagle - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    7" Alcan springs, BJ's HD shackles - 35x12.5x15 BFG Mud Terrains
    AMC 401 - Pro-Flo 4 EFI
    NV4500/NWF BB/NP205 - Triple Stick'd
    F D44 - 4.10, Eaton E-Locker
    R M23 - 4.10, Detroit Locker

1979 Cherokee Chief - Parts
    1979 Cherokee Chief - Parts
    1979 Wagoneer - Sold
    1981 Cherokee Chief - Cubed

Comment

• Phils67
      232 I6
      • Mar 24, 2018

Trust me, if you werent on the opposite side of the country i would be on it! Parts like that just arent common or survive here in the northeast.

Comment

• babywag
        out of order
        • Jun 08, 2005

Who cuts up FSJ parts and throws them in a dumpster!?!? You people are barbarians!!! Seriously though? I keep rusted out parts i can't use just to have them. These things aren't exactly available anymore. If i had 30 rusted hoods and could make one barely useable hood out of them with 1000 hours invested and unlimited funds i would still be further ahead than the next guy. That thing is gold. If you don't want your FSJ parts people i will HAPPILY take them off your hands! Thats like throwing away the cup of christ (and i am far from religious) becaues it is "in the way".
        I have sent many whole fsj's and parts to scrap. Nobody wants to pay for the stuff. I sat on a mint set of rust free doors & tailgate for YEARS! Finally just said screw it and scrapped them.
        Same with hoods, valances, fenders, frames, you name it.
        NOBODY wants to pay the shipping, even on small stuff. It just isn't worth the effort.
        I've been left hanging waiting on folks many times, who HAD to have the stuff, but when it comes time to pay up, they disappear and go radio silent.
        Tony
        88 GW, 67 J3000, 07 Magnum SRT8

Comment

• Phils67
          232 I6
          • Mar 24, 2018

Must be a west coast (or states outside of the rust belt) thing. Or maybe its just me. I drive all over for things within reason. If i cant make a round trip in 8 hrs i usually pass unless i can get it shipped reasonably like small parts. As long as my bills are caught up and i have the money im always up for a road trip. Usually the gas costs more than the part im getting lol

Comment

• itselliot
            350 Buick
            • Aug 28, 2010

Must be a west coast (or states outside of the rust belt) thing. Or maybe its just me. I drive all over for things within reason. If i cant make a round trip in 8 hrs i usually pass unless i can get it shipped reasonably like small parts. As long as my bills are caught up and i have the money im always up for a road trip. Usually the gas costs more than the part im getting lol
            It ISN"T "just you" trust me....LOL The West Coast Guys (and Gals) live in a completely different world than we do here in saltedroad country...
            If the PM's are full,...try e mail!
            [email protected]
            616 four 03 44 0 five
            '78 J-20 401 Q/T not quite stock anymore....Frame off Resto Mod..Super Cab nearing completion. SOMEDAY
            "90 GW 360/727/229/3:31s 2" lift (SOLD in 2015)
            '78 CJ7 Built from Scratch over a 7 year span.

Comment

• JDD
              232 I6
              • Oct 01, 2011

Originally posted by rang-a-stang
              Here's the hood.

Buy a golden eagle decal, put it on there, and hang it in the garage.

Comment

Working...
              X