10 Challenger SRT 8 6 Speed
    11 Grand Cherokee Overland

Wisconsin Speed and Performance

Comment

• cccamoj10
      232 I6
      • Dec 13, 2011

TGW Hortense GA Tomorrow!!!

Hink & I cleaned up about 20 loads of pine straw and cones. Still no guages since I pulled and replaced Spedo cable.
      We're preppin for Trucks Gone Wild in Hortense, GA about 100 miles up 301 from JAX. The "Dysfunctional Family Reunion" in Perry, FL was my first, and was a lot of fun. It was the Break-in for the "Ole Mule" and I saw a few IFSJAers there.
      'OLE MULE' 81 J-10, 258 (.040), T-177, NP208, amc20, 33's,Warn 8072 w\ Warn bumper & JSO pushbar, w/ Porsche Deflector, Camowrap MAX 4D.
      83 J-20, 360, 4spd w/ Granny low, NP208, "Mudder in Law"
      'GERTRUDE' 90 GW 360 turbo400
      03 Mustang conv. "The Gingermobile"
      68 Mustang 302 Hink's high speed parking problem

Comment

• CoveJeepsPA
        232 I6
        • Feb 08, 2005

The past 2 weekends consisted of fixing a leaky tranny & prepping the roof rack for kayak transport...

1989 Grand Waggy 3" Lift on 31s
        Expedition Rig Project

Comment

• BotterbrodtGE
          258 I6
          • Nov 30, 2010

Added Stainless Window Visors
          1990 Stock for now Grand Wagoneer

U-993

Hey there Yohoo, fix yourself!!

My jeep
          http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showt...highlight=1990

Comment

• Niedhogg
            232 I6
            • Apr 09, 2012

Dropped the t-case and then the 727 to change the pump seal on the tranny. Hopefully it goes back together this weekend..
            1988 J20
            360/727/NP208
            33x12.50x15
            Stock... so far

1979 CJ7 Renegade
            304/TH400/Q-Trac
            Edelbrock/TA470/HEI/Headers & Dual 2-1/2" Flowmasters Inside & Out the Back
            4" Superlift/35x12.50x15

Comment

• Got the 727 and NP229 up into the Eagle today and almost done. One step closer to getting to my Honcho! (need to access the shop so I can do it) Still have my Comanche to finish (about 2 days work) and polish off the '03 E250 so I can put it and the '82 C20 up for sale.
              Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• bruner1981jpce
                350 Buick
                • Apr 23, 2011

Took it on the infamous CA-17 south drive over the santa cruz mountains yesterday to go to the beach, with no problems! except now a slight manifold vacuum leak has popped up causing rough idle and stalling while braking, but i'll look into that tomorrow afternoon when I get home from chico. very happy with how the jeep is going otherwise. didn't get any pics of it yesterday since i couldn't park it on the beach, so it was just in a regular parking lot
                Andy
                '81 Cherokee Laredo W/T 258/Weber 32/36 DGEV/HEI/176/208 AMC 20/Dana 44 3.31 gears
                Status: Work in progress Miles: Less than 140K (as of the talk with the original/previous owner) "The Jeffrey"

Build Thread: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=151814 New pics: 5/18/12

Comment

• Jjkage84
                  327 Rambler
                  • May 18, 2011

I know this isn't much for all you guys/gals out there but, I put a new water pump on ly jeep this past week and daaaa*n was it a pain in the rear!!! I had to take EVERYTHING off just to get to the waterpump! Just glad I remembered how to put it all back together!
                  1984 Jeep Grand Wagoneer

http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=141075

www.youtube.com/JeepKage101

Keep Calm and Jeep On!

Comment

• bruner1981jpce
                    350 Buick
                    • Apr 23, 2011

The electrical connection at my starter decided to get dirty in my friend's driveway, i thought it was shot and my friend towed me home so i could work on it. Cleaned up the connection and all was right with the little world my jeep lives in. Also retuned the carter BBD... again.
                    Andy
                    '81 Cherokee Laredo W/T 258/Weber 32/36 DGEV/HEI/176/208 AMC 20/Dana 44 3.31 gears
                    Status: Work in progress Miles: Less than 140K (as of the talk with the original/previous owner) "The Jeffrey"

Build Thread: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=151814 New pics: 5/18/12

Comment

• i guess i never added anything here. got this 78 wag the end of january i think.
                      february i did new 11 guage inner rockers, 12 guage outter rockers, built the new passenger compartment floor, front to back just left the tunnel.
                      march, i fit the passenger side rear quarter streched the wheel opening 3" to the rear, made a patch for the outter wheelhouse, the whole rear of the wheelhouse, and the rear floor drop off.
                      last week, i started patching up where the wheelhouse attaches to the floor, i hung the quarter for good, welded it and spread some filler.
                      basically everything the quarter attaches too is rotted out. nothing left. hopefully one of these days itll be on the road.

Comment

• xGROMx
                        232 I6
                        • Jun 24, 2008

Little late with a photo, but got the Grill and Lights installed, going to finish it some day......

[email protected]
                        "A Truck is Only Powerful as its Driver"

85 Waggon - SOA+Shackle Flip - OnBoardAir

Comment

• 82 Widetrac
                          232 I6
                          • Oct 25, 2008

well not really done on the weekend but more like this past week.

removed and rebuilt the t-176 tranny, put in a new clutch, brought the fly wheel in for resurfacing, brought it in on Thursday and didn't get it back until Tuesday, seeing as it took so long I just took my time with the tranny rebuild.
                          Rebuilt the bell crank (parts from BJs Off Road!), and gave the old Cherokee a tune up.
                          Discovered that the seal on the drivers side rear axle seal is starting to leak so as soon as I can find some one with a press that I can borrow I'll be changing the bearings and seals Timkin set 10 I think they are, I knew this day was coming so I bought enough to do both sides a few years a go when I could still buy them cheaper than I can now.

Learned a few things to. Things like: when removing a transmission get the car up off the ground waaaay up off the ground and transmission jack get a transmission jack! I made do with my big floor jack, I just made up a saddle for the transmission to sit in. The only beef is with this set up is the floor jack only has two wheels that swivel, it would have worked a heck of a lot better if all four wheels swiveled Lol. With arthritis in my hands shoulders and back anything is better than trying to muscle that tranny and t/case back into place.

I was hoping that the rear wheel bearings could have waited until I had all of the parts and tools together to rebuild the AMC 20 rear axle but I've seen what can happen when those bearing go bad so I will do them both asap.

W.T.
                          "82" Cherokee Laredo W/T
                          AMC-360/T-176/NP-208
                          D-44/AMC-20-LSD-3.31
                          31"x10.5" BF Goodrich All Terrain
                          and soon to be I hope 4" lift.

Comment

• CommanderChaos
                            258 I6
                            • Sep 20, 2009

Converted the Wagoneer from square headlights to round.

Converted the Wagoneer from square headlights to round.

Before...

After...
                            1988 Grand Wagoneer, 360/727/229, 6" Rusty's Lift, 35x12.5.15 Goodyear wrangler MT/R w/ kevlar. 4.56 Gears, Yukon Chrome Moly Front Axle Shafts, Eaton E-Locker Front and Rear, ARB Differential Covers.

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                              Señor Jackhead
                              • Aug 21, 2002

got it stretched in some taller shoes and ready for Moab...
                              Flint
                              Ran when parked.
                              http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
                              88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
                              76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
                              http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• KJ Ryu
                                350 Buick
                                • Sep 06, 2008

It didn't take all weekend, like I thought it would but me and a couple buddies manages to pull the 44 and stuff a 60 today.

Dodge external lockouts

No, I don't think there will be issues with them getting hit by anything.

My best helper. 37s.

2 years ago. 35s.
                                Ron

2005 KJ, Hit-n-Run, 2am 6-17-2012, Totaled.
                                1977 J10, 2v304, T18, D20, 37x14s, SOA & SF on tons, still ugly Occasional driving!
                                1978 SJ Wagoneer, 360, QT, 33x12.5s, lift by Sawzall NOT Running
                                1977 J10 4v401, TH400, BW1339, mostly stock DD

Originally posted by Mars
                                One man's trans leak is another's penetrating oil

Comment

Working...
                                X