• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • elij10travis
    258 I6
    • Sep 15, 2006

bjs normal waiting time

order some small parts just wornder its about a total of 40 dollars any one know what the normal waiting time is i need therse parts slcik drive way
    1980 jeep j10
    motocraft
    4 speed standard
    1989 jeep grand wag 360 fully loaded auto
    1997 jeep cherokee 4.0 fully loaded
    i love my money pits
  • Eugene 1
    304 AMC
    • Feb 04, 2006

usually a 1-2 weeks depending on what you ordered...not to be a stickler and im guilty of it too,but you should use review your post before posting it.
    JEEP
    2005 Ram 1500 HemI

Comment

• billyrb
      BJ's Off-Road
      • Aug 15, 2001

if the parts are in stock, they ship out in the order that the order was received, sometimes the same day. If parts are out of stock, then it can be a few days, few weeks, months, etc. depending on how far out of stock or if it is on backorder. Shoot me a pm or an email with your order number and I'll take a look at it.
      BJ's Off-Road
      [email protected]
      Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts

Comment

• billyrb
        BJ's Off-Road
        • Aug 15, 2001

Whitney, I found out what is going on with the order. We were out of stock on one of the nuts you ordered, and it was supposed to be here today as part of our larger shipment. Unfortunately though due to the snow storm, there is a lot of ice on the roads and the possibility of it arriving today is slim. As soon as it does arrive, rest assured that we will ship it out immediately with your other parts.
        BJ's Off-Road
        [email protected]
        Your source for '63-'91 FSJ Parts

Comment

• WagoneerinWi
          258 I6
          • Mar 19, 2010

I have ordered from BJ's several times. Before I order from any small vendor (no offense BJ's) I always verify with a phone call or an email. From doing research on this board, it seems that what works best for BJ's is either their chat or email.

I have always gotten an immediate response from them from my emails and by immediate I mean with in 10 minutes of my query. I always describe the part, give them their part number and then ask if the item is in stock. This way it is 100% on me if there is a mistake. Luckily they have always had the parts I have needed in stock and they have always had them on a truck with in 24hours.

I have had nothing, but good luck with this methodology when dealing with any specialty shops. Until I figured this routine out, I had some bad luck with vendors (non-Jeep related). But since I started contacting the vendor before I placed my order I have never been surprised. Just something to keep in mind.
          1985 GW

Comment

Working...
          X