Possibly the nicest unrestored wagoneer to be found.
I just brought this Wagoneer to the Midwest from San Diego where it had spent the last 15 years. No rust or rot or body damage...just sunburnt paint. selling to finance another vehicle purchase.
Here are the details...
-230 OHC engine original to the vehicle
- RARE 3 speed automatic transmission
- RARE Power steering and brakes
- RARE original Jeep dash clock
- custom trim package that means chrome details like interior pieces, door hardware and bumpers
- all drivetrain, including axles, is original 3.73 axle ratios
- runs and drives great
- approx. 43000 original miles
- Sierra Blue with Sierra Blue Interior
- still has the highly desirable black California license plates
call Carl at 760-822-5O4O if interested or message me for pics
Site wont load pics even though they're only 48KB...