• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike D
    350 Buick
    • Jul 29, 2002

Help get my J-200 back home

IM trying to get my Jeep 63 J-200 back from my now X-Father-IN-Law,

He has not responded for almost a year regarding his last email about me airing up the 33" swampers and he would put it on a trailer to bring to me ... I dont have a air pump to do that with and he ignored my response to that effect and asking if i could use his.

IM looking for some one to go over and just winch it onto a flat bed and drop it off at my place in Idaho ... The Original motor is in the bed , its blue (mostly)

its located at 42 Fries Ln, Diamond Lake Washington State ... My X Father in Law's name is Norris Boyd ...
    64 Wagoneer 283 SBC
    50 truck
    63 J-200 Truck -- help bring home

Please, if you believe in the power of prayer, God and Jesus Christ... I beg you add my relationship with Heather Boyd to be reconciled to a new, stronger than ever, wonderful marriage ... to your prayer list and remember us daily.

Addendum:
    And now that im getting Divorced .. i want to work on it , but no one else does -- ^ -- Heather, please leave your affair with Josh Smith and come back to the father of your children
  • inkedmonkey
    258 I6
    • Feb 12, 2021

No help getting the thing but you can just use an air tank to fill the tires. Or take some spares.

Comment

Working...
    X