• Jan 27, 2015

1972 Wagoneer article

1988 Grand Wagoneer
  • Full Size Jeeper
    304 AMC
    • Jul 20, 2014

Nice video
    1978 Wagoneer

401/turbo 400 trans. Quadra-Trac BW1339 (with Low) 4" Rusty's lift with 31" Summit Mud Dawgs

Mods:
    Fuel Tank, Red Holley Fuel Pump, Razor Grill (profile pic out dated), Rebuilt steering box

Comment

• mud89
      304 AMC
      • Nov 18, 2009

awesome
      J10 sportside '81, J10 Golden Eagle '77, Wagoneer '65, Gladiator '64 + parts rigs

Comment

• Mike D
        350 Buick
        • Jul 29, 2002

I'm kinda torn about the Video ..

What did he fix?

All i seen was preventive actions ....

I bet it would drive down the road just fine with a new battery, fuel and tires ....

And the tires didint look that bad .... i didint see any checking or cracks ....

Iv driven 45 year old nylon tires before made it 60miles before one blew -- and they were terribly cracked..

Why try to drive in snow with un-locked axles like that is plain silly .... for the show i guess ...

Lets not talk about mud tires for winter .... lol
        64 Wagoneer 283 SBC
        50 truck
        63 J-200 Truck -- help bring home

Please, if you believe in the power of prayer, God and Jesus Christ... I beg you add my relationship with Heather Boyd to be reconciled to a new, stronger than ever, wonderful marriage ... to your prayer list and remember us daily.

Addendum:
        And now that im getting Divorced .. i want to work on it , but no one else does -- ^ -- Heather, please leave your affair with Josh Smith and come back to the father of your children

Comment

Working...
        X