• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fsjcowboy
    232 I6
    • Oct 02, 2009

Killer 32 Bumpers and Nerf Bars for FSJ

Killer32 Bumpers and Nerf bars for Jeep FSJ - $900.00

This 4-piece set is used, but in great condition. 3-inch all-steel, double-tube bumpers and Nerf bars from Killer32. Front bumper includes a winch mounting plate. Rear bumper can accommodate a frame-mounted receiver hitch. Rocker panel-protecting Nerf bars are built from matching material and styling. These were purchased from BJsOffroad.com. A more thorough physical description of them can be found there for reference and current pricing.

This set of off-road accessories was installed on my 1989 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. I am no longer off-roading at this level, therefore, these heavy-duty parts were removed. Need pics? Request thru PM. Thank you.

I will not pack and/or ship these items. Too big, bulky, and heavy. After purchase, if you want to pack/ ship or arrange packing/ shipping, that's okay with me. I don't have the material nor do I know the expense to ship this heavy stuff. Pickup or possible delivery if within a reasonable distance of Senoia, GA.

This listing is also posted on craigslist Atlanta with pictures. Thanks.
    Last edited by fsjcowboy; 10-15-2022, 10:16 PM.
    '87 GW
    '88 GW
    '89 GW lifted
    '89 GW chopped
    '78 J10

"If someone ever tells you that you're eating too much bacon, STOP TALKING TO THEM! You don't need that kind of negativity in your life."
Working...
X