May have someone sell FSJ parts for me....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DerekTJeep
    Turbocharged Quandary
    • Mar 28, 2003

May have someone sell FSJ parts for me....

The last time I drove from Michigan to Chicago area, I dropped off few things at this store for them to sell for me. One example of item that I'm having them sell for me is below:

I'm planning to drop off some FSJ parts such as a sandstone cargo cover from 1990 Grand Wagoneer, nice chrome drivers side mirror, hubcap, and some misc FSJ parts. I'll have this store sell the parts for me. I would rather focus on bikes, snowblowers, lawn mower, and die cast toys. I cannot do it all.

I'm writing here for 2 reasons---maybe someone local wants me to drop off FSJ parts at this store since I would be going that way. Also, I was thinking that it would be fair to give IFSJA members opportunity to buy my parts before I drop them off there.

Thank for looking.
    1999 Chevy Express 3500 cargo van

1997 Mercury Mountaineer

AIM: derektjeep

[email protected]

224 805 0773 text message is the king!!!

Find me on facebook under Derek Troy
  • Gambler68
    Rabble Rouser
    • Feb 29, 2004

If you were smart, you'd load up a trailer and bring your bikes to Philly. One like that would fetch 200 dollars all day long in the college area.
    1979 Chero S "Sundog" 1979 Chero S "Hammer"
    1968 327 J3000 1978 J10SWB
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson .

Comment

Working...
    X