Masonite, ABS or Aluminum diamond plate interior panels for Wagoneers and J Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the plastic holding up? My door panels were ruined because the (insert naughty word) tweakers that stole my radiators and some other parts left the doors open since Feb!
    Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• men in black
      AMC 4 OH! 1
      • Jul 08, 2006

I have some ABS waiting for me at the plastic supplier.
      I'll pick it up Monday.
      1990 Grand Wagoneer.. black with sand interior..
      Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
      Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
      Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

• bgott
        230 Tornado
        • Aug 13, 2014

Men In Black,

Are you still making the diamond plate door panels?

Also, do you still make kick panels for J trucks?

I emailed you from FSJ network but it seems you're more active here so wanted to see about getting a set for the project I'm working on.

Thanks,

Comment

• men in black
          AMC 4 OH! 1
          • Jul 08, 2006

Originally posted by bgott
          Men In Black,

Are you still making the diamond plate door panels?

Also, do you still make kick panels for J trucks?

I emailed you from FSJ network but it seems you're more active here so wanted to see about getting a set for the project I'm working on.

Thanks,
          yes, I still make diamond plate door panels and kick panels.

Sorry for missing your email or PM
          Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
          Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
          Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

• bgott
            230 Tornado
            • Aug 13, 2014

No worries! Sent you a PM to inquire about details.

Comment

• rdynes01
              230 Tornado
              • Dec 11, 2014

Commando door panels

What type of door panels do you make for a 72 Commando and how much to ship to zip 80601? Also can you delete the window regulator hole in them as I don't have toll up windows in the door? Finally, what is the order and payment procedure ? Thanks, Bob

Comment

• men in black
                AMC 4 OH! 1
                • Jul 08, 2006

Originally posted by rdynes01
                What type of door panels do you make for a 72 Commando and how much to ship to zip 80601?
                Also can you delete the window regulator hole in them as I don't have toll up windows in the door?
                Finally, what is the order and payment procedure ? Thanks, Bob

I can made black ABS or Aluminum diamond plate panels
                Yes, I can make them without holes.
                Just PM me an order and Paypal works the best

Last edited by men in black; 12-13-2014, 03:20 AM.

Comment

• 89wagdrvr
                  232 I6
                  • Aug 05, 2010

Just got my kick panels in. Awesome quality! Very fast shipping!

Comment

• jtwthaxj
                    230 Tornado
                    • Sep 19, 2014

Panels look great! Definitely need a set for my GW, but I wanted to know is anyone wrapping the abs panels to give your interior a stock look with new parts?

What would a package price be for everything minus kick panels shipped to 27526?

Comment

• men in black
                      AMC 4 OH! 1
                      • Jul 08, 2006

I missed your question about wrapping ABS. On the first page of my thread I have this photos of Cu4whn custom Cherokee

Here's his build thread

EDIT : 35 + pages now "Heavy build" begins on page 13 "Finished" pics start on page 28 New : Magazine cover shot: page 40 Hi Everyone ! I have been "lurking" here for awhile.. reading up on all the great info you guys have written up.Amazing what you can learn by reading - But why ?? After

Comment

• high desert hauler
                        232 I6
                        • Oct 16, 2012

just had a quick question for you. are you still making the ABS headliners? i pulled out my head liner to recover it and the cardboard was toast.. fi you do what would the price be for a complete headliner setup? and can you do tan or a nutmeg color? thank you sir

Comment

• men in black
                          AMC 4 OH! 1
                          • Jul 08, 2006

No I'm not, I put that project on the back burner for awhile.
                          Until I get caught up with a few other project. Sorry

Originally posted by high desert hauler
                          just had a quick question for you. are you still making the ABS headliners? i pulled out my head liner to recover it and the cardboard was toast.. fi you do what would the price be for a complete headliner setup? and can you do tan or a nutmeg color? thank you sir

Comment

• kahula
                            232 I6
                            • Apr 16, 2004

since you are no longer in production of these, do you have a picture or blueprint of the dimensions that you could send me so i could make a set for my own personal use?
                            79 cherokee chief
                            one day i'll get to finish it...

Comment

• men in black
                              AMC 4 OH! 1
                              • Jul 08, 2006

Kahula PM sent

Comment

• HOOT

• Mar 28, 2003

Still doing Headliners for J trucks?
                                Kick panels ?

how long does it take to ship to KY?
                                Tom Gibson
                                1980 J20 Utility bed truck. Factory cab and chassis truck. Many new mods for it but it will look all stock.
                                1985 J10 nothing special just a nice clean stock truck.
                                1977 Honcho "Blue" 401/400/quad. Under going major upgrades.."This is Not Your Fathers Honcho", it may not even be a Honcho anymore when done.
                                2017 Challenger. Very jealous of the Jeeps.

Comment

Working...
                                X