• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FSJunkie
    The Nigel Tufnel of the FSJ world.
    • Jan 09, 2011

400+ car show in Flagstaff, Arizona

It's time again for the annual show in downtown Flagstaff. Vendors, more than 400 cars, swap meet, everything. It's one big party. Show is tomorrow, Saturday September 8th.

I have bugged the club that runs the show for an AMC-Jeep class for going on 3 years now. This is the first year I have been able to get it through.

As it looks right now, the two AMC-Jeep vehicles my family is bringing will most likely be the only ones there in that class. Everyone else either bailed out from not being able to make it or didn't get their application in before June when it sells out. Most likely because of the sorry turnout, the class will be deleted next year. The previous two years I have participated in this show, I have been one of only two Jeeps there and one of one AMC-Rambler there.

The show is sold out now, but please feel free to come on up as a spectator anyway. Show is from 9 am - 4 pm at wheeler park in Downtown Flagstaff, Arizona. Weather this time of year is in the 70's for temperature.
    '72 Jeep Wagoneer Custom, 360 V8

I love how arguements end as soon as Ristow comments. Ristow is right...again.
Working...
X