• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 91G-Dub
    360 AMC
    • Aug 21, 2004

MidAtlantic Full Size Jeep Club 2010 Jeep-In

Well folks it's that time again, time for our annual Jeep-In. This will be our 6th Jeep-In and as in most of the past years it will be held at the Pine Barrnes in NJ.
    Last year we had a pretty slim group attend the event, those that did had a great time of camping and off-roading. We even did an evening run through the Pines on Saturday night.
    I'm hoping that we can have a larger group this year. To kind of tease you a bit, I have been working on something really special that will be enjoyed by everyone that shows up. Come for a day trip or the weekend.
    As always the members of the club have to vote on when we will hold the Jeep-In. With all of the other Jeep activities happening in July lets look at August. Please look at your calendars and see which of these 2 weekends work best for you:
    August 13/14/15
    August 20/21/22
    I'd like to have every one's vote no later than June30th so we can all make whatever arrangements need to be made to attend the event. Just shoot me an e-mail with the weekend of your choice.

Remember, only members of the club get to vote.
    91G-Dub = Bill Houston

1979/1980 J-10 Junkyard Dog 258 4 speed D44 front AMC 20 rear 3.31 Lincoln Locker Status Running
    1991 Grand Wagoneer Gray Ghost (bone stock) STATUS Gone but not forgotten

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
    It is its natural manure."

Thomas Jefferson
  • 91G-Dub
    360 AMC
    • Aug 21, 2004

Vote Count

August 13/14/15 (2)
    Battle Wagon NJ
    HeadHoncho

August 20/21/22 (3)
    PineyMike
    Greenfire
    Arter
    Last edited by 91G-Dub; 07-01-2010, 03:19 AM.
    91G-Dub = Bill Houston

1979/1980 J-10 Junkyard Dog 258 4 speed D44 front AMC 20 rear 3.31 Lincoln Locker Status Running

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• pineymike
      327 Rambler
      • Feb 22, 2008

20/21/22 is better for me but either way I'll be there.

Comment

• arter
        327 Rambler
        • Jan 07, 2001

Later the better for me, I might be on the road by then. In the process of putting the M715 sheetmetal on the GW frame. Need anything from an 86 GW body?
        M715NT; TBI 401, 400, 1339, 44's, 4.10's, ARB's, 35's, wag frame

Comment

• Greenfire
          350 Buick
          • Nov 13, 2004

Hey Art!

I vote 20/21/22
          1984 J10

Comment

• 91G-Dub
            360 AMC
            • Aug 21, 2004

Originally posted by arter
            Later the better for me, I might be on the road by then. In the process of putting the M715 sheetmetal on the GW frame. Need anything from an 86 GW body?
            Hey Art, long time no hear from.

Hope all is well with you and yours. See you at the Jeep-In.
            91G-Dub = Bill Houston

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• 91G-Dub
              360 AMC
              • Aug 21, 2004

Originally posted by Greenfire
              Hey Art!

I vote 20/21/22
              Jason, are you just making a day-trip or will you do the whole weekend?
              91G-Dub = Bill Houston

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Greenfire
                350 Buick
                • Nov 13, 2004

Originally posted by 91G-Dub
                Jason, are you just making a day-trip or will you do the whole weekend?
                Day trip, Im thinking Sat. And I'll finally bring your wheels!
                1984 J10

Comment

• 91G-Dub
                  360 AMC
                  • Aug 21, 2004

Originally posted by Greenfire
                  Day trip, Im thinking Sat. And I'll finally bring your wheels!
                  Cool, Sat will be a full day of wheeling and dinner at the campgrounds.

See you then.
                  91G-Dub = Bill Houston

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• arter
                    327 Rambler
                    • Jan 07, 2001

Thanks guys, it's kinda nice to be missed! We thinking about Atsion Lake for camping? Reserve a couple of lakefront properties? No dogs or bevvies officially, but they've always been cool with us...
                    M715NT; TBI 401, 400, 1339, 44's, 4.10's, ARB's, 35's, wag frame

Comment

• 91G-Dub
                      360 AMC
                      • Aug 21, 2004

Originally posted by arter
                      Thanks guys, it's kinda nice to be missed! We thinking about Atsion Lake for camping? Reserve a couple of lakefront properties? No dogs or bevvies officially, but they've always been cool with us...
                      That's the place. Once we get the date set in stone I'm going to reserve a spot, Lakefront property would be the best.
                      91G-Dub = Bill Houston

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• 91G-Dub
                        360 AMC
                        • Aug 21, 2004

Less than 2 weeks left for voting on the dates for the 2010 Jeep-In. Votes will be counted and official date posted on July 1st.

Dates to choose from are:
                        August 13/14/15
                        August 20/21/22

Remember only charter Members and Members of the MidAtlantic Full Size Jeep Club can vote.
                        91G-Dub = Bill Houston

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Battle_Wagon_NJ
                          327 Rambler
                          • Jun 08, 2005

I can make either date, but the 13-15 is slightly better.
                          1986 Grand Wagoneer, HEI, 4" spring lift, 31" BFG tires, vintage warn winch, 100k mi (mint when I bought it in 2001, now - not so much!)
                          The Jeep Grand Wagoneer - Someone you know used to drive one of these. Ask me about Mid-Atlantic Full Size Jeep Club events.

Comment

• 91G-Dub
                            360 AMC
                            • Aug 21, 2004

Originally posted by Battle_Wagon_NJ
                            I can make either date, but the 13-15 is slightly better.
                            Your vote is in.

August 13/14/15 (1)
                            Battle Wagon NJ

August 20/21/22 (3)
                            PineyMike
                            Greenfire
                            Arter
                            91G-Dub = Bill Houston

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Highflyr
                              232 I6
                              • Jan 26, 2010

I'd like to make it to this. I'd only be available on the 22nd since I have to work the 21st. Is there anymore information on where people are meeting I googled for Pine Barrnes and didn't really come up with much. Also how do you join the Mid-Atlantic FSJ Club?
                              1977 Wagon, 360, TH400, QT, D44s, 3'' Rancho lift, 32x11.5x15

Comment

Working...
                              X