• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kahula
    232 I6
    • Apr 16, 2004

Parts, Parts and more Parts

(apologies for multi posting)
    many of you have read of my current woes w/ a mechanic and my steering column, well i was told of this little jeep graveyard on the southside of Austin, called Southside Jeep. (insert DUH coment here) after asking on the list if he was reputable or not i went and saw him today. from the impression i got he had 2 or 3 FSJ's and alot of baby jeeps. when i got there my jaw dropped open. this man has 24 different FSJ's. all models, ranging in years. and although the interiors are unuseable, he has just about every other part you can think of. after talking to him he said it was ok to place his phone # on the list. he has no internet. but if you need a axle, steering column, piece of glass, tail gate, tow hitch, grill, whatever it is, i suggest try calling him and see what he has. i already have plans to buy $1000.00 worth of parts including fenders from a cheif w/ flares built into them. i just wish i could have found him 4 yrs ago when i moved down here.

Southside Jeep
    5800 colton road (right off 183 past the airport)
    austin, TX
    (512) 385-3174

give him a call and see what you can work out i highly reccommend the guy after today
    79 cherokee chief
    one day i'll get to finish it...
  • kahula
    232 I6
    • Apr 16, 2004

more ppl should see...BTT
    79 cherokee chief
    one day i'll get to finish it...

Comment

• Opie
      230 Tornado
      • Feb 05, 2016

Is this guy still around? The date stamp is several years old on this thread....

Comment

• acct21
        327 Rambler
        • May 20, 2014

Been closed for years.
        1990 Grand Wagoneer with HD towing package -- everything works! (for now...)

Comment

Working...
        X