• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • True Horsepower
    232 I6
    • Jun 07, 2010

Originally posted by kill-billy
    im in sw ont. along the lake huron shoreline. Have been a member of jeepkings for a few years now and was led here by some of the members there once i picked up my waggy
    We're pretty close to each other. Do you hit the meets in Brantford at all? Haven't made on yet, but looking forward to making it to one. We'll have to get together at some point. We should be moving to Scotland, On shortly if all goes well. I've been following your thread on Jeepkings, but didn't know you were in Ontario.. I assumed you were out in BC since your location says west coast. I guess I missed the Ontario's part of it! We've got an 82 Wagoneer and a 86 parts Grand Wagoneer.
    1982 Wagoneer Limited
    1998 Cherokee Limited

Comment

• kill-billy
      232 I6
      • Jan 25, 2011

Originally posted by True Horsepower
      We're pretty close to each other. Do you hit the meets in Brantford at all? Haven't made on yet, but looking forward to making it to one. We'll have to get together at some point. We should be moving to Scotland, On shortly if all goes well. I've been following your thread on Jeepkings, but didn't know you were in Ontario.. I assumed you were out in BC since your location says west coast. I guess I missed the Ontario's part of it! We've got an 82 Wagoneer and a 86 parts Grand Wagoneer.
      lol.... i always throw people off with my location. im actually near grand bend hence the "ontarios west coast". As for the brantford meets, its a bit far for me, but if all goes to plan, im going to try and have the waggy ready for the Baja club's show/shine in april in brampton.

the paint might not be done, but will hopefully have the lift installed.
      Last edited by kill-billy; 02-22-2011, 03:40 AM.
      '87 GW 360/727/229
      4" BDS lift, 33's
      msd dizzy,ignition, coil,plug wires
      corbeau suspension seats,tuffy console
      '07 JK unlimited
      '90 YJ

Comment

• True Horsepower
        232 I6
        • Jun 07, 2010

Ah, yes.. it would be a drive then..lol. With the new house, we'll get a new shop as well. So I can't see our waggy going anywhere til we move in the summer. Working on a waggy in even an oversized two car garage is less than ideal. Once we get it on the road maybe we can try and find who else has them and find a central meeting spot. Be fun to get everyone in one place and swap horror stories!
        1982 Wagoneer Limited
        1998 Cherokee Limited

Comment

• Silvor
          230 Tornado
          • Mar 06, 2011

i have one but i live on the west coast.... made it to the ouray invasion like 10 years ago.......i see alot of bc members.... but hardly any one them talks i would love to meet more ppl with simular rigs..... wheres the bc ppl!
          78 j10 on 35s & propane DD

Comment

• Silvor
            230 Tornado
            • Mar 06, 2011

still no one in bc?
            78 j10 on 35s & propane DD

Comment

• Lister
              232 I6
              • Mar 15, 2003

Two of us in Sooke on the west coast of Vancouver island. Mine is currently waiting to go not the garage for body work, but my buddy commutes to vic and back in his j10 with a sweet 401
              82 Laredo Mopar 440

Comment

• WillysDriver
                230 Tornado
                • Nov 26, 2006

South Western Ontario, St. Marys to be exact...don't blink, you might miss it!

Currently have an '89 Waggy repowered with a 3.9 Cummins. Also have a '67 M38a1 and a '47 Willy CJ2a...hence the "Willysdriver"
                I've had two '82 Cherokees prior to this current FSJ.

Comment

• normand
                  232 I6
                  • May 14, 2006

fsj in canada

lookin for friends in quebec or eastern ontario normand p.s. i have 5 fsj

Comment

• Ostego
                    232 I6
                    • Feb 27, 2009

Alberta here.
                    Current:
                    1974 J20 Pioneer: 6.6L, V8 401, Holley Street Avenger 4 bbl carb.

Comment

• kill-billy
                      232 I6
                      • Jan 25, 2011

Originally posted by WillysDriver
                      South Western Ontario, St. Marys to be exact...don't blink, you might miss it!

Currently have an '89 Waggy repowered with a 3.9 Cummins. Also have a '67 M38a1 and a '47 Willy CJ2a...hence the "Willysdriver"
                      I've had two '82 Cherokees prior to this current FSJ.
                      we gotta get the waggys together Greg now that mine is on the road now and got the lift in.
                      '87 GW 360/727/229
                      4" BDS lift, 33's
                      msd dizzy,ignition, coil,plug wires
                      corbeau suspension seats,tuffy console
                      '07 JK unlimited
                      '90 YJ

Comment

• Sharps Shooter
                        232 I6
                        • Nov 18, 2010

Originally posted by Silvor
                        still no one in bc?
                        Not in B.C., But Just South of the Border a few miles from Mission, Abby Area
                        BUMP IT, or JUMP IT!!!. Either Way, Yer Goin Through!!!

Comment

• J10Pete
                          230 Tornado
                          • Nov 15, 2010

I'm in the westend of Toronto. Keepin' my jeep up north where I can wheel it tho
                          '83 J10. 258/T5/NP208. 44/AMC 20

Comment

• Mountain Dude
                            230 Tornado
                            • Aug 17, 2011

I am in Prince George, BC. My '73 J-4000 is being parted out. I have plans for the frame and drivetrain. Anyone ever seen a CJ on full width axles? Well, I plan to start with the full width axles (and frame) from the J-4000 and put a CJ3B body on it. It will likely get the body shortened into a cab and use parts of the pick-up box to make a narrowed one to fit behind the CJ. Probably will shorten the frame too. Maybe I will even try to use the roof of the cab off the truck as a removable hard top on the CJ, complete with brow! Doing it this way because my CJ3B has papers and the the truck does not.

Comment

• Canadian Wagon
                              230 Tornado
                              • Nov 19, 2008

East end of the GTA here. Bought a 91 Gwag (built June 13, 1991) in 2007 for $500 near High Park. Put probably $600 into it and 4 years of labour; just got on the road in August. No woodgrain, and a Custom Designed/Fabbed front utility bumper. Painted using Tremclad (cuz its bound to happen again). Check out My Resto-Blog @ http://ericspringate.blogspot.com/
                              Future Plans include a 2"-3" lift, rear bumper, better tires, (maybe a rebuilt 360), and enough seals to placate the rigs insatiable urge to drip all it's vitals all over the place.
                              PRIUS AUGMENTER

Comment

Now located in Calgary

just got back onto the forum. now working in Calgary.
                                The Glad is patiently waiting to get back on the road.
                                Go Rhino.

Comment

Working...
                                X