• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • macguyver
    232 I6
    • Feb 05, 2001

78 Cherokee many parts for sale!

I just acquired a 78 Cherokee Chief for Parts. I am taking the motor but I have almost all of the parts on it for sale. I am not looking to get rich off of them I just want to make my money back. I can provide pictures of everything if anyone is interested.
    The list is as follows:
    A set of 4 brand new 35" BFG All Terrain tires. Still have the knobbies on them.

A set of four original Factory 12 spoke wheels that are in great shape!

Turbo 400 tranny- was working but it quit shifting into gear right before it was parked. It seems to be perfectly ok for repairs or rebuilding. The case is good.

B/W quadra trac- this case was also in working order but needs rebuilt. It does not have the low-range. Case is good.

Another Borg Warner Quadra-Trac with low range that was recently rebuilt. Looks like it is in great shape.

Power steering gear box- in perfect working order!

All side and rear glass is in perfect shape! The front windshield is cracked.

Tailgate With new glass and working electric motor.

Hood

All body parts

Massive 8" pipe front and rear bumpers with tow/snatch points everywhere! The front has a brush part that protects the whole front end and Has 2 KC lights already mounted! The rear has a tow ball and safety chain hooks already mounted. (pics available)

Interior Levi?s edition blue seats. The fronts need upholstery but the rear is in pretty good shape.

Steering column- wobbles a little but it seem like it is repairable.

I will also have an AMC 401 motor up for sale. This is the motor out of my truck. It runs great. After extensive troubleshooting through the help of the BBS It appears that the #8 cylinder has bad rings. I had the heads checked and they are good. Compression on all other cylinders is great! I believe the motor can be a great motor for somebody with a little more time and experience than I have.

If anybody can help me with the fair market pricing on these items or if any body is interested in them,
    Let me know.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    If it can\'t get done from the seat of a jeep, it don\'t need to get done!<p><br />78 Cherokee Chief<br />360/TH400/QT Mile Marker Part time conversion, Warn Manual Hubs, 4\" Skyjacker Softride Suspension Lift, 3\" body lift, 3512.5R15 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R\'s. Headers with dual exhaust out the back, Elctric push fans from 97 Dodge Grand Caravan on the front, Quik Air II compressor with 2.5 gallon tank. Lockrite locker in the rear, Edelbrock Performer intake and cam with Carter 625 AFB performer series carb, Cobra CB with Firestik antenna, Motor and QT have fresh rebuilds, and all the assorted toys for disappearing in the back-country (spare PS Pump, starter, alt., water pump, fuel pump, etc...)
  • ap90c
    232 I6
    • Dec 24, 2000

how much would you want for the gear box?how about 2 window crank handles?e mail me at ap902@aol
    78 cherokee<br />chevy 350/th400/qtrac w/low<br />31x10.5\'s<br />k&n filter<br />jvc stereo

Comment

• ray krick
      230 Tornado
      • Sep 25, 2000

macguyver
      Where in gilbert are you? I live in gilbert and need some obscure parts like heater cable, accelerator cable. It would be like a shopping trip.

Ray Krick
      554-3122 (work)

Comment

• flyboy
        258 I6
        • Oct 15, 2001

What kinda price for the tires? Might be interested if shipping is not to bad. I also have to account for mount and balance. Thanks
        73 J-4000,360,TH400/D20,springover,Q78 buckshots

Comment

Working...
        X