• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sjcowboy
    232 I6
    • Jun 30, 2008

clear creek ca.

here soon it will mark the one year aniversary of the shut down of clear creek california due to aspestos (the main reason of discussion was the vandalism). It makes me wonder if though it will mark a year here soon and I wonder if anyway we can get it through that we want it to open what do you guys think? Im still ranther fusterated because I bought a 78 cheif before it closed in hope of getting it running to test out there.
    "Waters for fighting over whiskey is for drinking" Mark Twain
  • Tad
    • Nov 30, 2001

I'm a little hesitant to keep this open, let me explain what we need.

I need you to do the research and come up with some links for folks.
    The what/where/when/why and how folks can help.
    Try to provide link sources that can be related to actual documentation about the event(s) and not just opinion or preference.

Look through some of orangecherokee's stuff here in the land use section.
    That will give you a good reference on what info needs to be presented.

Thanks,
    Tad
    2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
    EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
    Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• sjcowboy
      232 I6
      • Jun 30, 2008

web sites I found on google for clear creek I will post more there is alot of them

Please recheck the URL for the proper spelling. Or use our search box at the top of this page to find what you're looking for.
      "Waters for fighting over whiskey is for drinking" Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
      X