• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Studebaker1965
    232 I6
    • Jan 25, 2016

Who makes woodgrain for TGW?

Who makes the woodgrain for Team Grand Wagoneer? Is it Auto Trim Design? The woodgrain looks very close in grain and color for the Marine Teak. I did see the comparison post awhile back. Not sure if they included the Auto Trim stuff or not. Any pics of the Marine Teak from Auto Trim Design? Thanks.

Nate
  • Tripwire
    AMC 4 OH! 1
    • Jul 30, 2000

search the sub forums - there are a hundred detailed threads on this with great info and pictures
    Abort? Retry? Ignore? >

86 GrandWag. Howell fuel Injected 360. MSD Ignition + Dizzy. 727/229 swap BJ's 2" Lift and 31's

88 Wrangler 4.2, Howell TBI and MSD - Borla Headers w/ Cat-back + winch and 31's AND a M416 trailer (-:

Comment

• Studebaker1965
      232 I6
      • Jan 25, 2016

Thanks Steve, I have been reading all I could find. I didn't know if the item had changed since they sold the Wagonmaster stuff. Wish they'd sell me a roll...

Comment

• Crist Clapper
        I'm being stalked by Steve... Save me!
        • Apr 28, 2008

Originally posted by Tripwire
        search the sub forums - there are a hundred detailed threads on this with great info and pictures
        I agree Steve... I just read a post on here of a person who purchased a whole-roll (off-off-brand) for under $100.00. On the other end of spectrum would be a roll of NOS. Everything in-between is subjective to personal-preference.
        1990 Grand Wagoneer:
        Delilah - def: "White Lady (cocktail) with the additional ingredients of egg-whites, sugar, and cream"

1987 XJ Wagoneer Limited:
        Desiree - def: ?Much Desired? [orig: French] ? Desirable Charcoal Gray façade, Wood-grain vêneers,and Tan Leather éssentials"

Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association (FJS-PRIS)

Comment

• asudchiman
          327 Rambler
          • Feb 03, 2016

So that leads us back to the OP's original question, who makes the woodgrain kit for TGW? Does anyone know?
          Current Jeep Fleet:
          1993 Wrangler Sahara (YJ) Stock, 52k
          1991 Grand Wagoneer - [Black] 4" Lift, 32's, 92k
          1991 Grand Wagoneer - [Hunter Green] Stock, 60k
          1991 Grand Wagoneer - [Hunter Green] Restored (for sale)
          ------------------------------------------------
          Four Wheel Trends

Comment

• Crist Clapper
            I'm being stalked by Steve... Save me!
            • Apr 28, 2008

Originally posted by asudchiman
            So that leads us back to the OP's original question, who makes the woodgrain kit for TGW? Does anyone know?
            No.
            1990 Grand Wagoneer:
            Delilah - def: "White Lady (cocktail) with the additional ingredients of egg-whites, sugar, and cream"

1987 XJ Wagoneer Limited:
            Desiree - def: ?Much Desired? [orig: French] ? Desirable Charcoal Gray façade, Wood-grain vêneers,and Tan Leather éssentials"

Member, FSJ Prissy Restoration Association (FJS-PRIS)

Comment

• Studebaker1965
              232 I6
              • Jan 25, 2016

Well I just ordered a sample in marine teak from TGW. We will see how close it is. I'd love to compare it to auto trim design.

Comment

• Studebaker1965
                232 I6
                • Jan 25, 2016

So Auto trim design people are great to talk to. They do not sell to TGW. As I was talking to the guy, he ordered a sample and was going to compare it to their own vinyl. I'll do the same so we can see colors.

Nate

Comment

Working...
                X