International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Classifieds > "Look Here" for Parts, Vehicles and Vendors > Customer Corner: (Vendor product discussions)

Old 08-10-2017, 11:49 AM
AMC 4 OH! 1

Bulltear Thanks

Working with parts from BullTear over the years a few times I have had NO MAJOR ISSUES - Takes a bit of time to receive orders sometimes but always within reason.
Recently purchased cam bearing for a 390 build ordered parts
The parts had not been shipped in like 7 days - contacted BT to find out they were recently hit with a tornado and shipping is delayed. During this time span my machine shop moved forward with project and had installed cam bearings.
I contacted BT via phone and email to cancel my order
I received the cam bearing order anyway from BT about 3 weeks out from order date.
Recontacted BT to re-notify of the canceled order..
Matt refunded the monies and stated keep the BEARING
All I WANT TO REFER YOU TO BULL TEAR THEY HAVE GOOD PARTS AND WILL DO THERE BEST TO MEET YOUR NEEDS..
Thanks Matt and Bull Tear
1981 Jeep J10 Laredo, 401-V8, 625 Carter Comp Series, Lunati Cam 262/268, Edelbrock Performer, MSD Ignition, Flow Cooler, Be Cool Aluminum Radiator, Doug Thorley, NV4500 5-Spd, NP-231D, 3.73 F/R Trac-Locs, Rustys 4" Lift, Vintage Red Metallic, Black Interior and 33X10.50X15 BFG, EXTREME MAKEOVER - IN PROCESS Bling Bling Cha-Ching