• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dome
    304 AMC
    • Apr 06, 2000

1979 Cherokee Sport - Christian George

This picture was taken on my way in towards Fordyce Creek. It was taken just after I purchased it. Since that time I have added a 3" Rough Country lift, 33x12.50 BFG Baja Muds, and 15x8 Chevy rally rims. Also added was a roof rack with tire carrier, jack mount, and axe/shovel mount. Drive train consists of an AMC 360 bored .030 over with an RV cam, ported and polished heads with cc'd chambers, and a Holley 4 barrel. I retained the stock th400 but added a shift kit and a lower first gear set. Call me crazy but I also kept the Quadratrac t-case, however I did convert it to part time. Her nickname is RockDonkey. She runs dual d44 axles stuffed with 4.11 gears. Both pumpkins are open at this time. The interior has been left alone with the exception of a custom center console with a CB and switches for the two sets of KC lights. One set is on the roof in the rear and one set is on the front bumper. Behind her I tow a '69 j200 P/U trailer with 5" of lift provided by a combo of various FSJ springs and 35" BFG AT's -- Christian D. George Sr. Santa Rosa, CA
    83 Wagoneer Limited (R.I.P)
    360, TF727, NP228
    SOA, 35's, WT Axles, 4.10 gears, Detroit Locker
Working...
X