• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ninjaneer
    232 I6
    • Feb 19, 2006

6.2 Diesel Swap Questions

A few questions:
    • What's the part number for a replacement glow plug wiring harness?
    • I'm going to run the Hydroboost power steering pump without swapping in the Hydroboost unit. Which two hoses get connected to the stock Jeep power steering unit, and which one needs a plug?
    • My cherokee has a transmission cooler installed, which I'll use. Which external oil cooler should I hook up?
    • It doesn't look like I'll have room to run the stock belt driven fan. Any recommendations for an electric one?
    That's all for now, though I'm sure I'll have more later.
  • ninjaneer
    232 I6
    • Feb 19, 2006

Anyone?

Comment

• BassnTruck
      258 I6
      • Oct 23, 2006

Before anyone flames you (which they love to do.) The SEARCH button is your best friend. Everything you have asked has been covered many times over.

Comment

• ohioj20
        304 AMC
        • Nov 26, 2001

Originally posted by ninjaneer
        A few questions:
        • What's the part number for a replacement glow plug wiring harness?
        • I'm going to run the Hydroboost power steering pump without swapping in the Hydroboost unit. Which two hoses get connected to the stock Jeep power steering unit, and which one needs a plug?
        • My cherokee has a transmission cooler installed, which I'll use. Which external oil cooler should I hook up?
        • It doesn't look like I'll have room to run the stock belt driven fan. Any recommendations for an electric one?
        That's all for now, though I'm sure I'll have more later.
        Try this place for the parts http://www.gmotors.com/ this is where I got parts for my two 6.2 diesel that I used in my swaps. and so did my dad for his.

You plug the one that would lead to your hydro boost, that is what we did.

Explain your oil cooler hook up question more.

Do you have a serpintine 6.2 or fan belt 6.2? If you have the fan belt type, use your AMC 360 fan, that is what we did.
        Kenny
        1982 Jeep J10 body going on 1991 Dodge W250 frame with a Cummins and 5speed
        1999 Dodge Durango 5.2 V-8

Comment

Working...
        X