International Full Size Jeep Association
Home Forums Reader's Rigs Tech Library Trail Stories FSJ-List
International Full Size Jeep Association  

Go Back   International Full Size Jeep Association > Classifieds > "Look Here" for Parts, Vehicles and Vendors > Customer Corner: (Vendor product discussions)

Old 03-27-2015, 04:53 PM
350 Buick

Jegs (The Way a Parts Supplier Should Be)

This last week I have been ordering parts for my Chuchua Wagoneer at a breakneck speed from pretty much every most known to us (FSJ world & speed type shops), parts suppliers. So I placed an order with Jeg's a couple days ago, and parts are already showing up at my door step. Not to mention they give you a ship date, receipt, and let you know if anything is being dropped shipped. Then there is FREE shipping on orders. OK maybe I spent a dollar more or something but not much more, but the fact that they don't kill you on shipping is huge. Why can't other parts providers give you that kind of customer service? I mean really? Don't they like our business?
Old 04-07-2015, 05:47 PM

And they price match...

Jesus I sound like a 50's housewife...
Old 04-10-2015, 07:03 AM
Gear Head

Service is king in my book. You can get all kinds of things cheap these days from all over the world. I'll spend more for quality and service. I tend to try and support the little guy and especially the "homegrown" specialty types. I want someone who #1 is available, #2 speaks ENGLISH, #3 knows what he is talking about, and #4 cares about what he does (and my satisfaction). It is good to read these reports and know who to trust.
Old 04-10-2015, 09:22 AM
350 Buick

Jegs is awesome. I have become a somewhat regular ordering things from them. Sometimes they put extra surprises in my box such as candy etc. It is pretty funny but awesome.
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmcfvYSDdeFJ-NHY1MA_9Iw
Build Thread: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=174925