• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kali
    304 AMC
    • Mar 29, 2005

had to drive the j-10 today

yep, the "luxury" of living at home has been that i have access to any vehicle in the yard so I haven't yet had to acquire winter wheels while the j-10 is parked.

Whelp, today... I had no options and had to drive the j-10. Unfortunately, its also snowing today so the j-10 is covered head to toe in slushy, salty snow from the drive home . This is the second time I've had it out in a snow storm (had to give it a test the first winter i owned it ). Its too bad we use so much salt up here in New England... these FSJs handle snow like nothing else I've driven.
    1982 J-10 Pioneer

Check out my YouTube Channel !!
    Check out my Instagram !!

2018 Grand Cherokee Upland

"The J-series Jeep pickups are simultaneously the ugliest and the most beautiful trucks ever made."
  • Gambler68
    Rabble Rouser
    • Feb 29, 2004

move to Colorado man, we have the best skiing, hot girls, and POWDER snow that doesn't rot your jeep
    1979 Chero S "Sundog" 1979 Chero S "Hammer"
    1968 327 J3000 1978 J10SWB
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson .

Comment

• Kali
      304 AMC
      • Mar 29, 2005

I've honestly considered moving to a non-rust belt state simply to enjoy driving a FSJ year round
      1982 J-10 Pioneer

Check out my YouTube Channel !!
      Check out my Instagram !!

2018 Grand Cherokee Upland

"The J-series Jeep pickups are simultaneously the ugliest and the most beautiful trucks ever made."

Comment

• 2ToneBluJ10
        327 Rambler
        • Feb 16, 2009

I don't drive mine in snow too much either. I did sneak mine out yesterday for short ride after not being driven since Nov. salt was pretty much washed off the roads here. I seen what the road salts did to these things. Mine has seen road salt less the 5 times in it life.
        Dave

The few. The proud. The browless.

Somewhere between prissy and pristene

Comment

• twisted frame
          350 Buick
          • Apr 01, 2003

Hey I hear you on the salt up here. Mine sees occsional snow use but it's nowhere near as nice as your J10.

Gambler: On the Colorado thing - the couple times I've visited the state I've always left thinking about moving there...we'll see. I visited Leadville 2 years ago and loved it.
          Mike
          1973 J4000, 360 2bbl, T18, Model 20,
          44, 60-2, 32x11.5x15" on 15x8" CJ wagon wheels.
          Now in black primer.

Comment

Working...
          X