• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dome
    304 AMC
    • Apr 06, 2000

*** Read First: Posting Rules - New Members PLEASE READ

Last Updated 07/23/09

This forum is for General FSJ Related Topics. Off-Topic posts in this forum will be deleted.

Also, for your reference, the official forum rules are listed below:

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below.

Although the administrators and moderators of International Full Size Jeep Association will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners, administrators, moderators, or contributing partners of International Full Size Jeep Association, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message or the for the interaction with another forum member.

This is a family-oriented web site, of a family-oriented organization. Profanity, flames, derogatory comments, and the like will not be tolerated, and will be deleted. Please keep content Full Size Jeep related, including avatars. If you are unsure exactly what a Full Size Jeep is, please visit the IFSJA homepage.

NO COMMERCIAL ENTITIES may post advertisements to any forum without consent from the International Full Size Jeep Association forum management. However, commercial vendors who specialize in Full Size Jeep related products are permitted to post advertisements in the Vendor Forum.

The owners of International Full Size Jeep Association reserve the right to remove, edit, or ban any user for any reason.

The owners of International Full Size Jeep Association reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

The owners of International Full Size Jeep Association reserve the right to modify these rules at any time without notice.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
    Last edited by PlasticBoob; 01-28-2014, 08:46 PM.
    83 Wagoneer Limited (R.I.P)
    360, TF727, NP228
    SOA, 35's, WT Axles, 4.10 gears, Detroit Locker
  • janie
    • Aug 11, 2001

Updated. Please, no OT posts in FSJ General Discussion.

Thanks.

Edit:
    We are cleaning up stickies. If you are looking for them, these are the new locations.

Future Readers Rigs
    Hey all is there anyway to open up readers rides group again with external links like photobucket or embed items or something we can agree on? :fsj: Thanks, Mac 1970 J-3600 Gladiator Suisun City, CA

Muffler Sound Clips
    Edit by Jeepstress - we'll stick this for a while and let folks post up. It will be archived later for posterity. :) Hey everyone. Maybe I didn't search well enough, but I think it would be cool if we could get a thread going that has links to what our engines sound like with different mufflers. Maybe it could be a sticky,

I have an issue with serial #s
    I was just looking at my VIN and the VIN decoder in the Tech Library. So I thought it would be cool to see what everyones serial number for their Jeep is. Mine is 56,376. If you dont know how to tell, it is the last 6 digits in the VIN. They start at 000001 for the first off the line. It would also be helpful if you include

The Official FSJ Movie Sightings Thread

Post your best FSJ links...
    After looking up the vac hose diagram for Bilbo123 I realized how many cool FSJ links I've aquired over the last couple of years. I also realized that most of the newbies don't have the same luxury. Therefore, I decided to start a new thread where we post up our favorite FSJ links. I'll start it with a few of my favorites and

IFSJA YouTube Group
    Since we get some good videos from the get togethers and events, I created an IFSJA YouTube Group so we can post all are videos there if you want. Here is the link to the group. Please join and post. :) http://www.youtube.com/group/ifsja

Post your links for Archive material
    look down in Site Suggestions, I braved the idea of getting the archives updated, here's your chance. Give our friendly mods a hand picking out some good ones. :thumbsup:

How to Search IFSJA Effectively
    Credits: Tahnka How to search IFSJA more efficiently and effectively. Drop kick the forum search out the door. I was just using this method to search ifsja forums and thought hey, perhaps someone else had not thought of this; so I thought I would post this just in case. These methods are, in my opinion, far superior to using

Thanks,
    Tad
    Last edited by Tad; 07-23-2009, 10:35 AM.
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. Faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Comment

Bump up for new members that aren't seeing this. Please keep your topics FSJ related. Topics that have nothing to do with an FSJ will be deleted. There is an Off Topic section available for non-FSJ related posts..
      Last edited by Jeepstress; 06-25-2010, 11:05 AM.
      Krista - High Priestess of Our Lady of Eternal Combustion
      77 401 Wag "Phoebe" ~ 77 401 J20 "Artemis" ~ 76 401 SOA Wag "Luna"
      The worst thing about rolling my jeep.....is trying to lick the paper...

Comment

Working...
      X