• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SJTD
    304 AMC
    • Apr 26, 2012

Calling Kaiserjeeps

You threatened to make door cards available. How much are you thinking for a set including the cargo area? I believe they are all the same through the years except the later ones were taller but I don't want that anyway. Don't need the window crank holes. Don't need the switch or door opener holes either if that matters.

Shipped to 91040.
    Sic friatur crustulum

'84 GW with Nissan SD33T, early Chev NV4500, 300, narrowed Ford reverse 44, narrowed Ford 60, SOA/reversed shackle in fornt, lowered mount/flipped shackle in rear.
  • Kaiserjeeps
    360 AMC
    • Oct 02, 2002

Did not see your message till now. I am spending a lot of time at the M715zone building a custom M truck. I made one set of complete door and rear panels for Sadie. I still have all the stamps for the standard pattern Sadie had and I also have stamps for the panels found in the X models. The custom oven also waits for more action. I also made the metal stamps for the rear panels. Unfortunately I have not had time to keep building them. I fully intend to, I just keep having things come up. These panels pretty much require intense concentration and time to get anywhere. I have had some ideas to improve them but I have not been able to try it just yet. Currently I have a sizable stack of very accurate front and rear bare door cards that were water jetted out. If you could not wait I could probably sell you a set. They still need sealing. You could put on your own covering. Or wait till I get to it. That may be a while though. I am backed up 1.5 months on FSJ parts and making complete tops for the M715 trucks. Suddenly the emails came in.

I had hoped to build interior kits. Complete interior panels and a headliner in one kit. It will happen some day. I just need time to devote to it. I spent a whole LOT of money building the oven, paying for the computer files for the door cards, and door stamps. Then having all of it water jetted out. Epoxying the metal stamps on to a special thermally stable metal backing plate etc..What I am saying is I have to much invested to not carry it through. Anyway, that is where it is at... Slow. Story of my life.
    Melford1972 says...
    I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
    -----------------------
    I make wag parts
    1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
    1969 1414X Wag in avocado mist
    1970 1414X Wag in avocado mist
    1968 M715 restomod
    2001 Dodge 3500
    2002 Toyota Tundra
    2006 Toyota 4runner was Liz's, parked

Building a m715 over at the m715zone
    Beloved wife Elizabeth Ann Temple Murdered by covid on Oct 19th 2021

Small violin, large amp