Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ristow
    • Jan 20, 2006

i put windshields in. ran tint across the top prior to install,since the sun visors are about half the width of the glass.

Untitled by m r, on Flickr

Untitled by m r, on Flickr
    Originally posted by Hankrod
    Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
    ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• Ristow
      • Jan 20, 2006

Originally posted by grand_wag_85
      Looking good man. Any idea what fleet was the original owner?

MS Carriers. bought out by Swift in late 90's as i recall.
      Originally posted by Hankrod
      Ristows right.................again,

... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• bigun
        • Feb 10, 2003

Merit was a sub company of Walmart Feds made Walmart give them up and Swift bought them out. SIL was driving for Merit at the time and I was doing fix it electrical work at their terminal in Los Lunas NM when Swift bought them out, talk about night and day trying to get paid, with Merit once they knew me as soon as I sent an invoice it was paid. I did one job for Swift pretty involved one took myself and another guy a day to do it. Two months later I was still trying to get paid I finally told the lady that Phoenix wasn't that far and if there wasn't a check in my mailbox in three days I would be down there sleeping on the floor in her office check was here in two days
        charlie
        KB0HXA
        "Crom" 76/75 Cherokee/J20 Hybred,

Originally posted by Gambler68
        congrats...that's the first post on here I have absolutely no effing clue how to comment on.
        How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
        Robert A. Heinlein
        The birth of CROM is recorded here
        http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=7778

Comment

Working...
        X