• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JeepSker
    232 I6
    • Apr 18, 2006

FLATLAND Show and Shine

Everyone is welcome to attend the First Annual FLATLAND Show and Shine on May 13th, 2006 from 10am to 4pm. There is no registration fee and there will be FREE hot dogs, chips and soda as well as prizes and raffles. This is an all 4x4 show.

I'm not affiliated with these guys. We have a local club in Lincoln, NE, that have been looking for a place to call home and have meetings/get-togethers. We approached Steve and Andrew (owners) about sponsoring such events and they gladly obliged. Andrew runs a late model Wag with 6" lift and 33's, so he's definitley on our wave length.

They are located on 5970 Cornhusker Hwy which is on the northeastern part of town. These guys do awesome work and we're just helping spread the word for them. We hope to build our club membership and help sponsor trips to Colorado, Moab and many trips to Tuttle Creek in Randolph, KS.

Here's their link and PM or email me at [email protected] for any info & I also have a Word doc file I can send you.

Thanks
    Stranded in the flat lands....
  • my88wgn
    350 Buick
    • May 08, 2003

alright now were talkn'.and yes they do great work.they fabbed a bumper for my 88 & put the winch on it as well.I can't wait sure to be a good time & nice to see more locals putting on events & organizing clubs.oh & welcome to the board.
    Last edited by my88wgn; 05-06-2006, 01:08 PM.

Comment

• JeepSker
      232 I6
      • Apr 18, 2006

Thanks 88! Although our club was 100% Jeep before, we have opened our minds to getting together with other 4x4's (even though we understand... ) J/K! I think it will be a great time and hope to see you there...

Shawn
      Stranded in the flat lands....

Comment

• my88wgn
        350 Buick
        • May 08, 2003

I also put out a notice on my website (yahoo groups neb_fsj.org )
        sorry had to plug it.Anyway, I also posted it on the IFSJA calander but, it will need to be aproved by a moderator before it gets posted.Not sure if you been to the cornbelt chapter of ifsja.When I get there this weekend I will make a post there as well.

michael

Comment

• my88wgn
          350 Buick
          • May 08, 2003

FLATLAND Show n Shine

A lil bump before the event

Comment

Working...
          X