• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • firedog
    232 I6
    • Nov 03, 2014

Originally posted by Bill USN-1
    I would recommend spending a little time in the injection forum FAQs on binderplanet.com like most others here did when they started.
    Everything you are slowly discovering is already spelled out in the FAQs and has been for about 15yrs.
    All you need to do is read and follow the instructions.
    Even how to set up a basic tune for any engine like the AMCs.

There's really no need to try to reinvent the wheel.
    Not trying to reinvent anything. Some of us aren't privy or aware of previous knowledge bases, or other websites, or resources. That's the point of a community forum right? Where we can help each other out and lend a collective hand to one another...it's not always lack of desire to learn or trying to reinvent anything, just looking for help or answers.

Thanks for the reference. I'll have to go take a peek.
    1990 Grand Waggy / Howell TBI AMC 360 / DUI Performance distributor / BJ's 6" lift ' / 35" Kevlar MTR's / 4.56 gearing / E2 lockers front and rear / Sway bar disconnects / Hydroboost brake system / HD UJoint rag-joint eliminating steering shaft / and various other real nice goodies

Comment

• Bill USN-1
      258 I6
      • Nov 11, 2006

That being said then you must have already read(or maybe didn't ) the sticky at the top specific to GM based efi systems with the link(resources) to the binderplanet information.
      I was simply reiterating what others here had already provided the members.
      Bill USN-1
      Fuel Injection Moderator at BinderPlanet
      Hamilton Fuel Injection
      75 scout XLC 345/727/JPD300/3.73's/33's/4wdisc/hydroboost/EFI/OBA/OBW
      1977 Innocenti 1001 (Italian Mini)EFI 1275/DIS

Comment

Working...
      X