• Gambler68
    Rabble Rouser
    • Feb 29, 2004

Originally posted by bigun
    Looks like somebody has already been at the bottle
    of absinthe
    1979 Chero S "Sundog" 1979 Chero S "Hammer"
    1968 327 J3000 1978 J10SWB
    The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
    Hunter S. Thompson .

Comment

• fulsizjeep
      Señor Jackhead
      • Aug 21, 2002

poor Clyde. He looked happy a few times but was movin' slow. So was Phil tho.

As we get close to launch date, more will be revealed.
      Flint
      Ran when parked.
      http://jubileejeeps.org/quadratrac
      88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods
      76 401 Wag, 77 401 Wag, 77 401 J20
      http://eviltwinfab.com http://www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• bigun
        • Feb 10, 2003

Originally posted by fulsizjeep

As we get close to launch date, more will be revealed.
        HEY!!! Remember this is a family site!!!
        charlie
        KB0HXA
        "Crom" 76/75 Cherokee/J20 Hybred,

Originally posted by Gambler68
        congrats...that's the first post on here I have absolutely no effing clue how to comment on.
        How you behave toward cats here below determines your status in Heaven.
        Robert A. Heinlein
        The birth of CROM is recorded here
        http://www.alaska4x4network.com/showthread.php?t=7778

Comment

• flatbackdragon
          304 AMC
          • Aug 22, 2003

got a rear bumper from the guy from Chicago last year, just hasn't made it onto the jeep yet, like so many other things. Thanks tho bro Flint!
          "There's an inner idiot in us just waiting to climb out and romp about in unabashed stupidity, but most people retain just enough wit to keep the idiot bottled up."
          Gary Harmon-writer for Grand Junction Daily Sentinel (newspaper)

Phil (or Flip, Dragon)
          Draco-79 Cherokee 360/QT-4" lift-pretty much stock and trying to fall apart

Comment

• Gambler68
            Rabble Rouser
            • Feb 29, 2004

So you have bolted on all that crap you walked away with at the raffle yet? I wanna see you light up Ironton
            The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over.
            Hunter S. Thompson .

Comment

• flatbackdragon
              304 AMC
              • Aug 22, 2003

less than 24 hrs will be above Ouray at Ironton Park area.
              Flint, if ya come up, bring that rear bumper, the one I have is 3 piece and will have to have different brackets to fit this thing, don't see it going on as it is.
              Come get drunk and I'll cover ya up with a blanket or whatever I find.
              For those that can't make it up here, it must suck to be you. LOL
              No really, wish ya'll could make it, last long weekend before it snows. Weather is to be real nice this weekend.
              "There's an inner idiot in us just waiting to climb out and romp about in unabashed stupidity, but most people retain just enough wit to keep the idiot bottled up."

Phil (or Flip, Dragon)

Comment

• flatbackdragon
                304 AMC
                • Aug 22, 2003

It would be nice to see the place Ralph and Casey found over on Red Mtn. 4 rigs max.
                just where is this place?

Phil (or Flip, Dragon)

Comment

I think I'm going to be out for this trip. I'm having wicked neck pain and don't think bouncing around in the mountains is going to help.
                  Krista - High Priestess of Our Lady of Eternal Combustion
                  77 401 Wag "Phoebe" ~ 77 401 J20 "Artemis" ~ 76 401 SOA Wag "Luna"
                  The worst thing about rolling my jeep.....is trying to lick the paper...

Comment

• flatbackdragon
                    304 AMC
                    • Aug 22, 2003

Originally posted by HOOT
                    I'd be happy with just the Alice Cooper show and sleeping in the parking lot

Been a fan of his since I was a wee tot, spinning my Aunt's old LP's in the basement, back in the early early 70's.
                    Was a great concert weekend, thought Sat was going to get rained out but just a few light showers early Sat a.m. and then cleared up tho it did rain good in Junction itself I heard, got lucky. Wouldn't have paid just to see Heart tho, too mellow following the jammers before them.

Phil (or Flip, Dragon)

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                      Señor Jackhead
                      • Aug 21, 2002

Hey Phil - The bumper is on my GW still and do want it gone. I can pull it while I am hanging with the Attitude of Altitude and even put it on yours if you have good brackets. When am I coming to Ironton? When I get there.

Ryan - you going to zip up and hang too?

I wish Krista was up for this. I understand the neck deal though, good golly, my migraines and all that... I am sending her soft, warm {{{hugs}}}.

Ride On
                      Flint
                      Ran when parked.
                      88 GW, 401/727/208, 5" lift, D44s/4.10s/locked up, 35s with a few Evil Twin & TT's Fabworks mods

Comment

• flatbackdragon
                        304 AMC
                        • Aug 22, 2003

do you want the 3 piece bumper I got?
                        Sorry Krista not up to it.

Phil (or Flip, Dragon)

Comment

• fulsizjeep
                          Señor Jackhead
                          • Aug 21, 2002

Heck, sure, I'll take the 3 pc. I need to build a nicer front one for the J20.
                          I am planning to be at the camp spot Saturday afternoon/eve. We'll get some elevation by Sunday.
                          Flint
                          Ran when parked.

Comment

• firecaptain13
                            350 Buick
                            • Jul 06, 2006

Originally posted by flatbackdragon
                            just where is this place?
                            Directly acros from the Silverton ski area there's a road heading up into the trees. The road is good back to a camp area. Up behind that is the road up the backside of Red Mountain. Can't remember any road numbers, but I could drive straight to it (if I was going )
                            88 GW 4" lift, 31's, Razor

Comment

• Gambler68
                              Rabble Rouser
                              • Feb 29, 2004

Hey Phil - The bumper is on my GW still and do want it gone. I can pull it while I am hanging with the Attitude of Altitude and even put it on yours if you have good brackets. When am I coming to Ironton? When I get there.

Ryan - you going to zip up and hang too?

I wish Krista was up for this. I understand the neck deal though, good golly, my migraines and all that... I am sending her soft, warm {{{hugs}}}.

Ride On
                              Nope..steering on the jeep is still messed up, no $$ for the gas tank, and the Pontiac's going to the dealership next week, it's all jacked up too. Oh well.
                              Hunter S. Thompson .

Comment

• flatbackdragon
                                304 AMC
                                • Aug 22, 2003

Originally posted by firecaptain13
                                Directly acros from the Silverton ski area there's a road heading up into the trees. The road is good back to a camp area. Up behind that is the road up the backside of Red Mountain. Can't remember any road numbers, but I could drive straight to it (if I was going )
                                yeah, I know it well.

Phil (or Flip, Dragon)

Comment

Working...
                                X