Done with distributor, time for coil packs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • babywag
    out of order
    • Jun 08, 2005

Originally posted by rang-a-stang
    What's the 710 on the dizzy stub represent?

Do you have a build thread on your EFI? I am about to install mine and I am wondering how hard it would be to swap to a Megasquirt computer vice the GM computer I have now... I love what you have done here and am intrigued on how I could copy you.
    First off, let me state what my JGW does. This is my SUV, I use it as if it were a brand new Grand Cherokee or Explorer. I haul, drive, tow, travel, whatever in this car. It is not an offroad exclusive rig, so most of the work I do is to make it a more reliable, comfortable, but still fully capable vehicle. When I got the Jeep

Also the sticky of another MS install w/ edis
    Hello, Thought I'd start this thread up to document my installation of a Megasquirt 2 system on my 83' laredo with the 360 engine, engine is .030 over 9.5cr, heads cleaned up a bit, mild cam, headers, performer AMC intake and a bit of a stall converter in the 727 trans: http://www.ifsja.org/forums/vb/showthread.php?t=135867
    Tony
    88 GW, 67 J3000, 07 Magnum SRT8

Comment

• Probesport
      232 I6
      • Apr 15, 2015

Originally posted by rang-a-stang
      What's the 710 on the dizzy stub represent?

Do you have a build thread on your EFI? I am about to install mine and I am wondering how hard it would be to swap to a Megasquirt computer vice the GM computer I have now... I love what you have done here and am intrigued on how I could copy you.
      My MS2 install link is in my sig.

The 710 is an old mechanic joke about a customer coming into a store for a replacement 710 cap, which causes confusion until the cap is turned upside down.....
      Ken S.
      Jeep toy: 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer
      Megasquirt EFI
      : Heated Seats : Blower fix : Driving light brackets : Shorty headers : Coil Packs : Electric Fans
      Prior Jeeps: 1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
      Other toys: 1930 Model A (Hotrod), 1997 Ford Probe Turbo, 2000 Jaguar XJ8, 2005 VW Touareg

Comment

Working...
      X