At that price, it is a STEAL.
    1969 M715 6x6
    1963 J300 Swivel frame

Comment

• mark32725
      232 I6
      • Nov 18, 2002

Sent you a PM
      84 Grand Wagoneer, 440/727/205, trimmed fenders, altered wheelbase, Dana 60HP Front, Dana 70 Rear, 37" Boggers, and Hydraulic winch

Comment

• JeepMan69
        258 I6
        • Aug 08, 2004

I feel for ya... That's an awesome deal, a once in a lifetime.

Someone is going to be very lucky/happy with her. Wish it could be me... Oh well...
        Aaron Lee -- Homepage
        Main project - 88 GWag 360 rebuilt 2005, .30 over, Edl Performer Intake, Sum-K8600 Cam, Rochester Quadrajet Carb, CS-144 Alt., TFI Upgrade, S10 Steering Box, Rhino Grille, Headlight Relays, 134a AC Converted
        Next project - 78 Chero Chief 4bl 360, will start and run
        Parts - 80 Chero Laredo - 82 Wag Limited - 85 GWag

Comment

• Chrome
          Ph.D in Redneckology
          • Aug 30, 2002

I know you have your reasons and I respect your decision for not telling the reason. You have built the "Ultimate FSJ" thru sweat and blood and all the glory of it shows in your masterpiece. The price you are asking is way to cheap for all the work you have put into it. I would post it on Ebay and post links to every 4x4 site on the net and watch the numbers skyrocket.

I hope you change your mind and if there is anything I can do just let me know.
          ..,=====,o00o
          //__l_l_,\____\,__
          l_---\_l__l---0
          lllllll0
          _(o)_)__(o)_)--o-)_)___

1983 Cherokee Chief Laredo W/T 360/auto

1982 Cherokee Chief W/T 360/4 speed

I now have an official Muslim name...Ochroma Bin Polishin.

Click link for pics of restored Full Size Jeeps (on last page)
          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/363842\

Comment

• JeepBountyHunter
            GrimJeeperReaper
            • Jul 08, 2002

Ditto, go ebay....there you have a good chance...

Originally posted by The Chrome-a-nator:
            I know you have your reasons and I respect your decision for not telling the reason. You have built the "Ultimate FSJ" thru sweat and blood and all the glory of it shows in your masterpiece. The price you are asking is way to cheap for all the work you have put into it. I would post it on Ebay and post links to every 4x4 site on the net and watch the numbers skyrocket.

I hope you change your mind and if there is anything I can do just let me know.
            1992 Cherokee XJ Laredo

Comment

• UKJeeper
              304 AMC
              • Feb 25, 2005

Been posting on Uk Jeep boards. Getting some nibbles, one quite serious:

If he does buy it, the shipper we'd use is in Compton, over the freeway from 4 Wheel Parts.

[ February 10, 2006, 04:17 PM: Message edited by: UKJeeper ]
              '79 Cherokee 2 door (RIP)
              '79 Cherokee 4 door (RIP)
              '79 Cherokee 2 door (RIP)
              '82 Cherokee Chief
              Fiat Renegade...

Comment

• janie
                • Aug 11, 2001

Todd, this is a heartbreaker for sure and our thoughts are with you and your family. Another whack to the top and the absolute best of luck with the sale.
                He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. Faithful and true to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion.

Comment

• Curtis Mashburn
                  232 I6
                  • Dec 19, 2001

Todd,

I am sorry to hear that you are selling River Beast. You inspired me to turn my mild street FSJ into something that I am very proud of today. I did the SOA, the rear shackle flip, and the Bronco gas tank. I would never had had the courage to tackle those jobs without your great advice and information. I hope that you don't regret selling it later. I have not been wheeling in a few months because I recently found out that I have very high blood pressure, very high cholesterol, high trigycerides, high LDL and low HDL. MY doctor said that I have got to lose weight, get into shape, and eat healthy, or I my seven year old son might be growing up without a father. He put me on some stinkin Statins to lower my cholesterol and some sorry hypertension medicine to lower my blood pressure. That first two weeks on that blood pressure medicine put me in such a depression that I didn't feel like wheeling, or doing anything enjoyable. I didn't much care about anything. I was so depressed and felt that my life was over, and that I would never enjoy anything again that I almost put my FSJ up for sale. Luckily my wife wouldn't let me sell it because she new that it was a mistake and that I would have regretted it. I am still taking the medicine, but I have better come to grips with my situation, and am exercising and dieting hard with the hopes of coming off the medication in the future. Without the support of my wife I would not have survived the depression that the hypertension medicine put me into. I am now dealing with it and am no longer depressed and looking forward to wheeling again. I am just thankfull that my wife didn't let me sell my FSJ in a fit of depression. I was going to put it up for sale and give it away to first person that would take it. In anycase, I wish you the best and hope that everything works out for you.

Curtis Mashburn

Comment

• Millerluck
                    360 AMC
                    • Sep 08, 2000

WOW!

Your Jeep was my inspiration to get a SkyJacker 4" lift. I found your web page over 6 years ago when I got my '88 GW.

Hang in there Todd.

Larry
                    88GW "Mississippi" 401,Edelbrock heads,and stuff,
                    4" Skyjacker, BFG AT's,OBA,Air Horn.

'89GW "Mutt" wood for now, 360, 1405, Edelbrock cam,
                    4"Rusty's,3"body,33"BFG. Detroit Truetrack Warn Hubs

The Metal Workshop
                    http://www.themetalworkshop.com/index.html

Comment

• J10Mike
                      Delightfully Incompetent
                      • Jun 04, 2003

Wow...I have been sick and in bed all day. I finally get up out of my coffin only to see this the first thing.
                      I'm sorry to hear of this and respect your wishes to "not ask".
                      Someone mentioned a raffle in General Discussion and I would be game for that.
                      I would hate to see some yahoo buy it only to strip it down for parts.
                      www.j10mike.com
                      Former - 1982 J10 Sportside, 360, TFI, 727/208, J20 axles, D44HD/Detroit TruTrac, D60/Detroit Locker, D60 disk brake conversion, 4.10s, 5 inch Superlift, 35x12.5x16.5 BFGs on AR767 Wheels. Procomp Super Seats. MileMarker 9000 on Cliffhanger front bumper. Dozer II rear bumper. Rhino Grill conversion. NP208 floor shifter conversion.

Comment

• Gregoneer
                        232 I6
                        • Dec 16, 2004

That is one sweet rig. Well worth the money sweat and tears poured into it. Good luck on a quick sale.
                        73 jeep wagoneer on the way 86 blazer 89 POS volvo 740 Aerodynamics are over-rated.

Comment

• scotty
                          • Jun 12, 2000

yikes! i think im going to cry now

RB,youve inspired alot of people to modify their rigs,and helped countless others with your kits and advice. not only that,youre also quick to say a few nice words and offer encouragement to people in the various stages of their builds.

alot of people and alot of trucks here on the ifsja,but you manage to stand out in the crowd.

remember that all of us support you 100%,and will help you out any way we can.

theres not doubt in my mind that whomever buys a rig as well built and awsome as yours will most certainly give it a great home [img]smile.gif[/img]

[ February 10, 2006, 08:44 PM: Message edited by: scotty ]
                          scotty
                          85 grand wagoneer
                          258/t18/d20/10 bolt/14 bolt
                          38" TSL SXs
                          chopped,bobbed and caged

http://nightcrawlers4wd.20megsfree.com/index.html\

http://mytrailrigs4x4.20megsfree.com/photo.html\

Comment

guys.. I cant thank you enough for all the kindess shown here....

It makes it harder to let go... but this is something that must be done....

Originally posted by UKJeeper:
                            Been posting on Uk Jeep boards. Getting some nibbles, one quite serious:

If he does buy it, the shipper we'd use is in Compton, over the freeway from 4 Wheel Parts.
                            Thanks for the push out to the masses... I still have to post on POR
                            Todd
                            www.ttsfabworks.com

Comment

• amc75matador
                              350 Buick
                              • Dec 28, 2004

Holy Chet!
                              Sleep, Eat, Jeep, Repeat...
                              "I need Another Jeep!"
                              "The streets will flood with the blood of the non-believers!"
                              "Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most!"
                              "Nothing makes a person more productive than the last minute"

Comment

• TimK
                                350 Buick
                                • Jul 11, 2001

Powerballs at 250 million, if I send ya an email saturday night, you'll know why...

Much respect to you and riverbeast.
                                93 XJ Sport 4dr / 4.0/ 5 spd/ 2" lift - ready for daughter start learning to driving
                                Sold - 84 Grand Wagoneer/ 360/ 727/ np208/ 3.31 (axel from 81 w/ manual hubs)
                                Sold - 81 Wag (parts)/ 70 Wag/ 71 Wag (parts)

Comment

Working...
                                X