• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Subic Jeep
    327 Rambler
    • Apr 03, 2007

H1

My set $1092.92 shipped (US destination NC) 37"tires+H1 12bolt + re-centered not painted no rock ring.
    =================================================
    TrailWorthyFab.com Is your home for quality custom centered H1 Military Bead locks wheels and tires. We can recenter your wheel to almost any backspacing and bolt pattern you need.

recentered 12 bolts with pressed centers, no rock rings powder coated "wet black"

If not H1 wheels, then these beadlocks are the cleanest I have seen!

85.00/wheel

Last edited by Subic Jeep; 12-05-2010, 04:36 AM.
    Lars

I am in the five bananas category!
    Cherokee 1981 officially 1974 huh local irony
    Gen 1 GM-SB 350 V8 TBI - TH400 - Klune V - Twin stick NP205 w. Nippon shifter
    Dana 60 w. ARB locker, hydraulic assist + GM 14FF w. Detroit locker.4-link rear on LC80 19mm coils
    Rancho 5036 Shocks 14 inch travel. 39.5x15.5x15 TSL

Comment

• El Jefe
      350 Buick
      • Feb 04, 2005

Originally posted by jtr
      If you want those tires, don't waste your time with all those bolts, get some 12 bolt H1s. They will be roughly the same weight and DOT approved. It is cheap to put some pressed centers in them too!

Like said above, when you go bigger Interco and Pitbull make tires to fit your wheels.......no worries
      I'd like them rims. But the offset stopped me. But its not expensive to re-center them?
      Alex

76 Cherokee Chief
      350/th400/d20
      d44/14b
      4" lift, 35 inch retreads

Comment

• Tad
        • Nov 30, 2001

Originally posted by El Jefe
        I'd like them rims. But the offset stopped me. But its not expensive to re-center them?
        Alex,
        Didn't see it mentioned above but will your CNC at work cut?
        I made a jig for our water-jet so I could have quick repeatability.

(you should be able to see those, if not I'll get them up on PB later today)
        I haven't finished welding in all the centers yet (doing some Rockwell patterns also) but once they are cut it's just math and welding.
        2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
        EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
        Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• El Jefe
          350 Buick
          • Feb 04, 2005

the CNC I can program doesnt cut. Just punch. Thought it would be handy getting all the holes done. We have a CNC that will cut. But i'm not trained on that. and dont think they would let me use that anyway.
          Alex

76 Cherokee Chief
          350/th400/d20
          d44/14b

Comment

• El Jefe
            350 Buick
            • Feb 04, 2005

Me and my dad just got a brand new Hypertherm plasma cutter. Was thinking I could make a jig to cut out the circles consistantly.
            Alex

76 Cherokee Chief
            350/th400/d20
            d44/14b

Comment

• 78J-10
              327 Rambler
              • Apr 15, 2008

Originally posted by Sambo
              yeah dan has good products.i have ordered alot of brackets and etc. from him

That he does alot of my brackets came from him as well.

To keep on topic. Trailworthyfab.com make some really nice stuff as well. Ordered a back half kit from them for my girlfriends YJ
              78 J-10: 258 w/2100,D20,HD44,14 Bolt,36's (SOLD )
              79 J20: 360 T18 D20 33s 36k: current state:
              88 Waggy: 360/727/Quad All stock rusty roof 78k :
              Tow Rig: 2013 CCLB 4x4 w/ 6.7L Cummins

Comment

• jtr
                258 I6
                • Oct 25, 2005

I think pressed centers are about $45 each, stock H1s are $50 each, and 4' of PVC will cost you about $50. For about $500 and some time with the cutting torch and the welder you will have DOT approved DOUBLE beadlocks.

Check out my h1 build

4 used 12 bolts off ebay, came with hardware and o-rings. Cut out the centers w/ torch 1/2 rock rings from Mac Pressed Centers jig for measuring 16" pvc cut to 6.75" with skill saw. Welded one in @ 3.2 backspacing.....most I could get!
                Jeep is gone ~~ Ranger cab truck in the works
                393W/C6/203-205, HP60, 14B, 12 bolt H1s, 40" Pitbull Rockers, full hydro, 4 link rear

Build = http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=973973

Comment

• Tad
                  • Nov 30, 2001

Originally posted by El Jefe
                  Me and my dad just got a brand new Hypertherm plasma cutter. Was thinking I could make a jig to cut out the circles consistantly.
                  Jig would be a bit more involved but it's doable with a circle cutter attachment.

We can cut these for you with the welding club talent, but shipping the centers knocks it out for most folks.
                  We don't make profit, just need sustainability.

$15 for the first center (and setting up the jig) $13 after that for each center.
                  I've been in touch with several vendors, but they want us to cut like 50 or so. We can't do that, machine has too many other uses and we can't take it down for something like that, but side work is cool as long as you have an open window/time frame we can do it on the side.
                  2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
                  EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
                  Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• El Jefe
                    350 Buick
                    • Feb 04, 2005

I may take you up on that after I find some rims. Since my sister-in-law lives in Scottsdale I can just make her grab them from ya. If I already had the 16.5 rims I'd just go ahead with makin some bead locks for them, but since I dont the H1 rims might be a better choice.
                    Alex

76 Cherokee Chief
                    350/th400/d20
                    d44/14b

Comment

Working...
                    X