• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Brizio
    AMC 4 OH! 1
    • Apr 11, 2008

Originally posted by grandwag89
    That's what I would have thought, time period was perfect, but I didn't spot one. Doesn't mean one couldn't have been hiding in the crowd though.
    There is one, a M-725... I think it was on sale some time ago.
    brizios.com
    Small Scale Jeeps
    Brizios

Comment

• Slavador - 1986 - Jim Belushi - multiple wag sightings.
      Krista - High Priestess of Our Lady of Eternal Combustion
      77 401 Wag "Phoebe" ~ 77 401 J20 "Artemis" ~ 76 401 SOA Wag "Luna"
      The worst thing about rolling my jeep.....is trying to lick the paper...

Comment

• An insurance commercial out right now. Owner of a baby woody (xj) gets it hammered in the left 1/4, and his agent finds a replacement (a black? grand wag. xj owner thinks it's perfect. (finally wised up)
        Art
        ASE Master Collision Tech
        "Beast" - 81 "S" W/T, 85-360, T-18, Lock-rite,wag alloys, 31-10.50 Pro Comp MT's, Warn 8274 in a fabbed bumper/deer strainer(tested and approved)

88 XJ, 3" lift, 31-10.50's, custom bumpers and winch/tow bar mounts, Warn 9500HS, custom sliders/steps, camo paint, & headliner

Member: FSJ Prissy Restoration Assoc.

Comment

• Mark Wilde
          350 Buick
          • Jul 20, 2004

Army Wives, right now. Just saw the back end of a GW, looked just like mine, in the shot at the house where a guy had committed suicide.

For those of you that follow, no, it wasn't any of the main characters.
          90 Grand Wagoneer, 401/727/229, TFI upgrade, MC4350 4V, Edelbrock Performer cam, All-Aluminum Radiator, Razor Conversion, 4" Rusty's all-spring, 31x10.50 BFG TA/KO's...much planned, little time/money, thus she's a PipeDream!

Comment

• smogdredd
            258 I6
            • Jul 19, 2010

Dosn't anybody remember Doctari?

Originally posted by Jeepstress
            Dante's Peak (1997) Pierce Brosnan, Linda Hamilton There is a 70?s Green Wagoneer evacuating the town.

Dead 7 (2003)
            Tan GW is in quite a few scenes

Deep Impact (1998)
            Robert Duvall, Téa Leoni, Elijah Wood, When the kid rides away with his scooter from his wifes house, the neighborhood is trashed and there's a Wagoneer with it's hood up. The tailgate is down and it looks like there is a dog or a goat in the back. You see the wag again very quickly as the boy drives the motorcycle away.

Deja Vu (2006)
            Denzel Washington, Val Kilmer An older Waggy is on the ferry that explodes. You can catch a glimpse of it early in the movie, and get a decent view of it towards the end, including one good shot showing the old dog dish type hubcaps with the red/blue AMC logo. Alas, it still explodes. If you freeze the DVD scene at the end before the explosion, you'll notice the Wagoneer, along with the rest of the cars, were dented up junkers. The Wag was missing it's tailight lenses.

Delta Force (1986)
            Chuck Norris, Lee Marvin An early 70?s Wagoneer gets blown up near the end of the movie.

Deranged (1974)
            there was a nice Wagoneer sitting in a driveway.

Desperado (1995)
            Antonio Banderas, Salma Hayek A brief Woody appearance

Diabolique (1996)
            Sharon Stone, Isabelle Adjani There is a blue 2dr Cherokee and a green J-truck in the movie.

Die Hard (1987)
            Bruce Willis, Bonnie Bedelia, Reginald Veljohnson White Grand Wag (with a little dent in the trim) In the big chase scene towards the end of the movie. Bad guy careens around and cuts off the wag.

Dirty Harry (1971)
            Clint Eastwood, Harry Guardino When the bad guy had taken the school bus hostage and was on the freeway, shortly before he turned off, you could see a green J-truck on the freeway kind of behind the bus.

Disclosure
            (1994) Michael Douglas and his wife drive a nice 1991 Grand Wagoneer.

Doc Hollywood
            (1991) Michael J Fox, Julie Warner In the first 15 minutes of the movie you only see the rear of a Grand Wagoneer, but that's enough to ID it. It's in the scene where Fox is stopped in a traffic jam. He stands up in his convertible to take a look and the white GW is in the pan across the trafic in front of him.

Dolly Dearest
            (1992) Denise Crosby, RipTorn A blue Grand Wagoneer parked outside of the warehouse.

Double Nickels 1977
            Jack Vacek, Ed Abrams At 7:31 there's a Cherokee in the parking lot

Dumb & Dumber (1994)
            Jim Carrey, Jeff Daniels There is a Stretch Limo Grand Wagoneer

Dust to Glory
            In the first 1/2 hr you get 2 glimpses of a black J-truck, rear mostly.
            Doctari 1966-1969 Thick with zebra stripped FSJs!
            '63 wagoneer '87 360 running gear except T case (207), warn hubs, 3.56 diffs and EFI Holley pro-jection using ford cfi throttle body Stock dist. with four wire HEI module.

'67 Scout 152cid w/EFI and turbo also My own a little help from Chrysler. I am a fabricator, I make stuff up!

facebookGGAutoCare

Comment

• mikecancu812
              230 Tornado
              • Nov 05, 2008

I saw a beat up one at the beginning of a pretty low budget horror movie call Devils Den last night

Comment

• Originally posted by smogdredd
                Doctari 1966-1969 Thick with zebra stripped FSJs!
                It's Daktari. And the compiled list shown is for movies. TV shows will be complied in another list some day.
                Krista - High Priestess of Our Lady of Eternal Combustion
                77 401 Wag "Phoebe" ~ 77 401 J20 "Artemis" ~ 76 401 SOA Wag "Luna"
                The worst thing about rolling my jeep.....is trying to lick the paper...

Comment

• grandwag89
                  258 I6
                  • Feb 27, 2009

It's come to my attention that there are actually 3 Wagoneers in Pet Sematary II, an early '80s LTD and an '85 GW used as the sheriff's car, and in the school scene where the dad pulls up after the dog escapes, there's a later GW in the school parking lot, the fact that the grille protrudes leads me to believe it's not one of the other two.
                  1989 Grand Wagoneer: 360/727/229, D44 F&R, 3.31, 125K
                  1983 J20: 360/T18A/208, D60FF/D44HD, 4.10, 193K
                  ------------------------------------------------------
                  Non-FSJ:
                  1980 Ford F100: 302 2V/C4, 9", 2.75, 180K
                  1992 Ford F150: 302 EFI/M5OD, 8.8, 3.55, 300K
                  1995 Chevrolet C2500: 350 TBI/4L60E, 14 Bolt, 3.42, 315K

Comment

• Hippie Metal
                    327 Rambler
                    • Apr 11, 2009

Without a Paddle

1984 GW T18/205

Originally posted by TheDude
                    Garrett called me maybe 30 minutes ago with a blown tire, but knowing PBR is on the line not much can stop us

Comment

• men in black
                      AMC 4 OH! 1
                      • Jul 08, 2006

Wildsurf 1964 with Barbara Edan

1990 Grand Wagoneer.. black with sand interior..
                      Razor grille, Hella H4 headlights, Piaa driving, LED spider taillights, tinted windows.
                      Full Corinthian leather front and rear seats, custom full length center console with cup holders. 100 sf of Rattle Trap on floor.
                      Edelbrock intake and 2132 cam, Howell TBI, Ford Distributor Cap, TFI Ignition Coil, Desmogged

Comment

• Dirt Wag
                        258 I6
                        • Jun 24, 2008

In the movie "Brick" at 41:10 there is a white Wag in the background.

In the movie "Terminator 2" at 18:16 there is a tan Wag by the stop sign. The yellow Cherk at 30:41 has been mentioned already.
                        Last edited by Dirt Wag; 09-13-2010, 06:38 PM.
                        1985 GW, 360, 727, NP229, D44, AMC20, HEI, SOA/shackle flip 7" lift, Quick Lok locker rear, Aussie Locker front, 4.10 gears, 37 X 13.5 Interco SS-M16's, Warn Premium hubs, Tuff Stuff 12,000 LB winch, rear disc brakes === stripped down street legal off road toy

Comment

• will e
                          Always Broke
                          • Nov 16, 2001

Cujo -farm scene. Near the beginning of the movie. He drives up in a J Truck.
                          82 Cherokee WT ? SFwith Alcan/agr box/Borgeson shaft/ 401/performer/Holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/ALTAS(2.0/2.72/5.44)/D60 Snofighter(Yukon Zip,hubs,stubs,4.56)/14 Bolt (FF,BF shave,Discs, ARB,Artec Truss)/MTR 37/Corbeau Moab Seats /Hella/tuffy console/sliders/custombumpers&roll bar/WARN 8000/steering brace/CO2 Tank/dual batts/custom TCskid plate

Comment

• suzq044
                            304 AMC
                            • Dec 23, 2008

Originally posted by Locked and Loaded
                            Looks like a wood grained Grand Wagoneer at the beginning of Planet 51.
                            you ARE talking about the CG cartoon, right?? lol
                            Max²: 1964 Jeep Panel Wagoneer
                            Planning Stages

2018 Wagoneer Rendering if you're interested.

Comment

• coop923
                              232 I6
                              • Mar 08, 2007

Anyone see the Hartford Insurace/AARP commercial? A guy's old 86ish XJ gets totaled and he's really bummed. His insurance agent sends him a picture of a Grand Wagoneer he sees for sale while driving in the desert. "It's perfect!" the guy says. It does look pretty sweet.
                              -Mark

1968 Wagoneer
                              360; T18; D20; 4" Rusty's/shackle flip;
                              -could be on the road some day...

2003 Silverado 2500HD
                              1996 XJ (sold)
                              1964 F100 4x4 (sold)

Comment

• Earl&Mary
                                258 I6
                                • Aug 07, 2004

Princess Diaries - 2001

In the movie "Princess Diaries" from 2001 at 23:33 into the movie there is a Grand Wagoneer parked along the street. The main character's limo is driving up the hill past Victorian row houses in San Francisco. The Wagoneer is on the park side across from the houses. Mary gets the credit for this one!
                                1991 Grand Wagoneer
                                1985 Grand Wagoneer
                                1970 J3800 Camper Special
                                Jeep Pictures and Advertising

Comment

Working...
                                X