• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lgrjeep
    232 I6
    • Dec 05, 2002

Time to let go

Well the time has come for me to get rid of some of these. I have 5 that I will be selling. A 1981 J10 Sportside frame up restore. A 1983 Cherokee Laredo. A 1986 J20. Brian Chuchua's 1983 London to Sidney Rally "wagoneer" and a 1961 Flat fender pickup.
    For several reasons they need to go, but first I need to be able to post a description in the for sale section that shows the text.
    Being technologically challenged I could sure use some HELP
    It wasn\'t broke. We tried to fix it. It still don\'t work.
  • letank
    AMC 4 OH! 1
    • Jun 03, 2002

aaaack sorry, but this is one good tutorial by creating a flicker account

I've noticed some threads come up about people having problems posting photo's to the site here. I have always found it pretty easy, but I figure I can show others (with pictures;) )how I do it, and maybe we can get some more pics of some kick ass Jeeps here! Generally, this process should work the same way from other 3rd party

Really curious about B Chuchua Jeep CJ6 after all these years

this is Don Brown Chero race pict

Last edited by letank; 12-09-2019, 07:34 PM.
    Michel
    74 wag, 349Kmiles on original ticker/trany, except for the rust. Will it make it to the next get together without a rebuilt? Status: needs a new body.
    85 Gwag, 229 Kmiles. $250 FSJ test lab since 02, that refuses to give up but still leaks.

Comment

• lgrjeep
      232 I6
      • Dec 05, 2002

Thanks for the link, I will study that and within a few weeks I may even get it figured out.

Didn't want to leave you hanging on Brian's former Jeep. This isn't his CJ6 but the "Wagoneer" built for 1983 (?) event was not run.

I'll keep trying to get these posted.

Comment

• rang-a-stang
        Administrator
        • Oct 31, 2016

Posting pictures kind of is a PITA. You're going to figure it out, just in time to not need to do it anymore. Here are 2 links on how:
        I've noticed some threads come up about people having problems posting photo's to the site here. I have always found it pretty easy, but I figure I can show others (with pictures;) )how I do it, and maybe we can get some more pics of some kick ass Jeeps here! Generally, this process should work the same way from other 3rd party

Honestly, in your situation, what's probably easier is to post your rigs on Craigslist, bringatrailer, or other website that easily host pictures, then just put the link to that in your for sale ad here.
        Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
        (Chuck McTruck Build Thread)
        (8.1L swap questions - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums​)
        79 Cherokee Chief (SOLD, goodbye old buddy)
        (Cherokee Build Thread)
        11 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4x4
        09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
        00 Baby Cherokee

Comment

• lgrjeep
          232 I6
          • Dec 05, 2002

Seems like great advice.

Comment

• nograin
            304 AMC
            • Dec 19, 2000

Prob best to avoid craigs list. CL is good for stuff you want to get rid of.
            I think for vehicle with some heritage and special interest, need a site where you can leave it posted until the word gets out in the right circles. Or at minimum until you find someone who is really interested.

I think its possible to hotlink from the FSJ Network forum. I forget. Its been a long time since I peaked in over there...
            '85 Grand Wagoneer
            360 727auto, NP229
            body by beer (PO)
            carries wood inside
            no "wood" outside
            My other car is a fish

Comment

Working...
            X