• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bkgw
    232 I6
    • Feb 11, 2016

Wtb beige door panels

Looking to buy beige front door panels for an 82 wagoneer limited as well as speaker grilles. If I cannot locate decent door panels then I would consider the bottom carpet portion so I can try to repair my nice door panels that had larger alpine speakers installed.
  • Bkgw
    232 I6
    • Feb 11, 2016

Just need a drivers side now

Comment

• Full Size Jeeper
      304 AMC
      • Jul 20, 2014

If the rest of your panel is good and you just need the bottom carpet replaced, you should do that. Go take a look at my build thread. I have some good info on how to do it. I might have the speaker covers, let me check. Are they square.
      1978 Wagoneer

401/turbo 400 trans. Quadra-Trac BW1339 (with Low) 4" Rusty's lift with 31" Summit Mud Dawgs

Mods:
      Fuel Tank, Red Holley Fuel Pump, Razor Grill (profile pic out dated), Rebuilt steering box

Comment

• Full Size Jeeper
        304 AMC
        • Jul 20, 2014

This is what I have. Let me know if you want me to send them, Just send me the shipping. Before I washed them.
        1978 Wagoneer

401/turbo 400 trans. Quadra-Trac BW1339 (with Low) 4" Rusty's lift with 31" Summit Mud Dawgs

Mods:
        Fuel Tank, Red Holley Fuel Pump, Razor Grill (profile pic out dated), Rebuilt steering box

Comment

• Full Size Jeeper
          304 AMC
          • Jul 20, 2014

After I washed them. You could clean them better. Maybe repaint.
          1978 Wagoneer

Mods:

Comment

• Bkgw
            232 I6
            • Feb 11, 2016

I believe those are what I need! I need four to replace the aftermarket speakers. My drivers panel is great except the darn speaker. I was thinking of trying to repair it bit needed the speaker covers to do that. Lmk on what I would owe you. You can private messenge me for particulars...Thanks

Comment

• Full Size Jeeper
              304 AMC
              • Jul 20, 2014

PM sent.
              1978 Wagoneer

Mods:

Comment

• Bkgw
                232 I6
                • Feb 11, 2016

Got a passenger door panel...now just need a drivers side

Comment

Working...
                X