X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pocahontas
    232 I6
    • Feb 26, 2002

Looks great! I've been debating the Durabak idea for a while, and between you and porkchop, I think I'm sold!
    Hey, maybe since so many of us are wanting to use Durabak they'll give us an FSJ discount!
    A closed mind receives no wisdom... but you can only open your mind so far before your brains fall out.

Comment

• RWC
      258 I6
      • Nov 18, 2001

Not that this may matter to any of you, but I wanted my Durabak'd my center console, I wanted it to have less of the "grippy" texture, so I carefully applied it with a brush. Afraid that it would fade the way my floor did, I also put a nice coating of good ol' Armor All over everything once it dried. It's still nice and shiney, and I've been VERY happy with how it turned out. You guys doing this on your exteriors may want to consider squirting a little of that on there too.

RWC

Comment

• Tad
        • Nov 30, 2001

This is sounding more tempting all the time, looks good.
        2000 Infinity QX4, 3.3L, MPFI, 4 speed auto, 2 speed Nissan tcase, Unibody, IFS front, 4 link rear solid axle with 255-70/16s

IFSJA WMS PROJECT
        EARLY WAG LIFT SEARCH

...Pay no attention to these heathen barbarians with their cutting torches and 8" lift kits!...
        Self Inflicted Flesh Wound

Comment

• irbob
          360 AMC
          • Apr 11, 2000

I must say...that looks kewl. You did a very nice job. Something is missing in that front end pic though. A rino grill and round head lights .

[ April 01, 2002: Message edited by: irbob ]</p>
          Bob
          83 Wagoneer Brougham (Rolled) Woooof
          83 Wagoneer Limited (Parts Rig) Woooof II

Comment

Working...
          X