1976 Potomac Stripe Interior material/fabric??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 76ShagginWagon
    230 Tornado
    • Mar 14, 2017

1976 Potomac Stripe Interior material/fabric??

I am in the middle of restoring my 1976 Wagoneer and I need to replace some of the fabric inserts on the front seat. In finding an old 1976 sales brochure online, I discovered the name of the fabric is potomac stripe. Has anyone been able to find any of this fabric for sale anywhere or something that would be similar? Thanks in advance guys! Here is the front seat in its current state.

- Tyler H.

1976 Jeep Wagoneer, 401, all original, In progress
    2008 Jeep Commander Limited, Rubi wheels
    1964 International Scout 80, sold
  • 440sixpack
    327 Rambler
    • Jul 21, 2016

Might be tough to find.

Call these guys , if they don't have probably nobody will. they had the tan Levi's material for my 78 J10.

Comment

• 76ShagginWagon
      230 Tornado
      • Mar 14, 2017

Originally posted by 440sixpack
      Might be tough to find.

Call these guys , if they don't have probably nobody will. they had the tan Levi's material for my 78 J10.

https://originalauto.com/
      Thanks 440sixpack I'll give it a shot! I tried a similar vintage material source a while back and was a no go, but I'll give these guys a ring. I have been searching a while for this material. Thinking about just taking it all out and finding something close and redo it all. Although it would tear me up inside to scrap the inserts in the back seat which are great. They're only original once
      - Tyler H.

1976 Jeep Wagoneer, 401, all original, In progress
      2008 Jeep Commander Limited, Rubi wheels
      1964 International Scout 80, sold

Comment

• 440sixpack
        327 Rambler
        • Jul 21, 2016

I agree, originality is where it's at for me.

If the don't have the correct material they'll probably have the closest thing to it you're going to find. that pattern and color scheme screams the 70's, I'm sure another manufacturer had something like it.

Comment

Working...
        X