X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JoggerFogger
    232 I6
    • Jul 31, 2017

Was this charge air cooler custom built or from another application? I know it's 8 yrs old, but looks perfect.

-kevin
    1972 Wagoneer > Isuzu 4BD1t > 4L80E > D300 > D44
    www.civilrock.com/72-Wagoneer

Comment

• zmjeeps
      304 AMC
      • Jun 14, 2000

Z&M Jeeps carries them. It's not custom, it's off-the-shelf to save money.
      Zack Heisey
      Z&M Jeeps
      419.893.4JEEP (4533)
      www.zmjeeps.com
      [email protected]

Comment

• JoggerFogger
        232 I6
        • Jul 31, 2017

Zack,

A couple weeks ago I was able to find pics of this radiator, but now I don't know how I got them. There are no pics on your website. Did this end up being a good solution? Or is the flow rate bad?

Can you post more pics here somehow?

Can you send me the dimensions?

I finally put together my front end and I'm wondering where this would fit. My 72 has factory AC which I'd like to retain, and I think this CAC (charged air cooler) or "intercooler" would go in the same place as the condenser.

I wasn't going to do an upgraded turbo and add a CAC until phase 2 of this build, but it looks like I'm doing it now not later. So a purchase is eminent.

Thanks,
        Kevin
        1972 Wagoneer > Isuzu 4BD1t > 4L80E > D300 > D44
        www.civilrock.com/72-Wagoneer

Comment

• zmjeeps
          304 AMC
          • Jun 14, 2000

Kevin,
          Send me your email address and I will send you some pictures. This ended up being a great solution. The truck has over 120,000 miles on it since it was built. No problems with EGTs even when towing. The truck also has air conditioning and there is room between the front valance and the radiator for the intercooler and the condensor. Z&M Jeeps has the intercooler you need for this project. Thank you,

Zack

Originally posted by JoggerFogger
          Zack,

A couple weeks ago I was able to find pics of this radiator, but now I don't know how I got them. There are no pics on your website. Did this end up being a good solution? Or is the flow rate bad?

Can you post more pics here somehow?

Can you send me the dimensions?

I finally put together my front end and I'm wondering where this would fit. My 72 has factory AC which I'd like to retain, and I think this CAC (charged air cooler) or "intercooler" would go in the same place as the condenser.

I wasn't going to do an upgraded turbo and add a CAC until phase 2 of this build, but it looks like I'm doing it now not later. So a purchase is eminent.

Thanks,
          Kevin
          Zack Heisey
          Z&M Jeeps
          419.893.4JEEP (4533)
          www.zmjeeps.com
          [email protected]

Comment

Working...
          X