• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cwisnoski
    232 I6
    • Sep 04, 2003

Dome Light & Cargo Light wont work.

OK the coursety light in the drivers footwell, and the one on the visor mirror work. And the cargo light switch will turn the drivers footwell light on. But no matter what I do neither the dome light or the cargo light work.

Any hints ?

I did pull the healiner down enough to see if they connections were good, and it all looked ok. Or should I just redo it for the sake of it ?

Is there something I missing ?

T.I.A.
    Chris
    87 Grand Wagoneer #projectbuddha
    2012 JKU
  • Big Blue J-10
    350 Buick
    • Feb 02, 2003

Fuses?How about the bulbs them selves?

Adam
    1980 Jeep J-10<br />AMC 360 (stock except some chrome)<br />Dual exhaust<br />Dana44 front AMC20 rear<br />4\" inch Trailmaster susp.lift<br />Chevy shackles front,extra leaf rear=5\"inches total lift for now<br />35x12.50 15(no fender triming)<br />body lift coming up soon<br />SOA not far off<br /><a href=\"http://www.fsjworld.com/BigBlueJ10/\" target=\"_blank\">\'80 J10 BigBlue</a><br />\"It\'s not that life\'s to short...<br />It\'s just that your dead for so long\"

Comment

• andy d
      Shade Tree Shaman
      • May 06, 2000

ill betcha the wire going up the b-pillar is corroded thru. this has happened to every wag ive had. its under the carpet under the drvrs seat belt reel. hardest part of the job is getting the reel unbolted. i just cut the wire back a few inches and butt splice in about a foot of new wire.
      \'88 gwag,pure stock

Comment

• Doug B.
        327 Rambler
        • Oct 27, 2001

I have the same problem in my '84 GW........
        no running FSJ at this time......

Comment

• jenmal
          232 I6
          • Jun 25, 2003

Definately check that wiring like andy d said.I had the same problem in my 89 and it was the wiring on that side.
          jenmal<br />88 GW 360 129K 4\" Mystery lift 33\"s<br />89 GW 360 135K Original Dana 44\'s<br />99 Grand cherokee 4.7 Rolled 4 times.Kept as souvenier<br />2000 Cherokee/4\" lift (Wife hates it)<br />[

Comment

• tuckers89GW
            304 AMC
            • Oct 17, 2000

Originally posted by andy d:
            ill betcha the wire going up the b-pillar is corroded thru. this has happened to every wag ive had. its under the carpet under the drvrs seat belt reel. hardest part of the job is getting the reel unbolted. i just cut the wire back a few inches and butt splice in about a foot of new wire.
            yep, almost guarranty thats where the problem is.

Comment

Working...
            X