X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • babywag
    out of order
    • Jun 08, 2005

My spidey-sense tells me trying really hard to sell her new book.
    Tony
    88 GW, 67 J3000, 07 Magnum SRT8

Comment

• Ristow
      • Jan 20, 2006

maybe. i don't care either way,i have my own opinions on all this.

but look at how all this is being pushed. the hollywood elites,media elites...the "influencers" are getting tested and coming up positive...yet looking perfectly healthy. but now they have a soapbox to preach from.

we have brilliant minds like madonna and "scientist" (that have been wromg on every angle on this) telling us we should never return to normal. really? lets not return to normal? hell no! we need to change the world! anyone wanna bet against me that they think wealth redistribution and open borders should be the new normal?

look at this guy. this doctor had to rushed in an ambulance to the hospital. 4 NEGATIVE COVID TESTS later they declare he had it anyways!

look at his pics laying on the hospital bed. does he look sick at all?? does he look like he was a mere ambulance ride from death?

read the explanation for the failed tests....

Fair said that a plausible explanation for his negative tests was that "the virus itself has passed out of my system, but my system is still responding to the damage that the virus did."

a new fear angle! lock the doors!! you can die after you get better!!

wouldnt he have the anti bodies if this were the case?

yeah,this is all on the level. so youtube,facebook....fight the good fight! keep the covid deniers off the air!

its a plandemic for sure.
      Originally posted by Hankrod
      Ristows right.................again,

Originally posted by Fasts79Chief
      ... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
        360 AMC
        • Oct 02, 2002

Thinking about this today. In the interview she specifically stated she was not anti vaccine when asked. Plus getting her reputation ruined by big pharma because she would not suck up to them is not a conspiracy. She was imprisoned with no charges. That is a fact. Of course they discredited her. Many doctors are ridiculed and defamed by big pharma when they don't do what they are told and their work is crushed and they never have a successful career once that takes place. And how does a doctor like her accomplish an amazing feat like discovering a medical solution for HIV and having Fauci delay its entrance to the public for two years till he could debunk and defame her (the real doc that created it), and get a patent and claim it was his discovery. While thousands died in the two year delay. Do some of you really think that did not happen? Have you seen Fauci in the video talking about this pandemic way back in 2017? Does that not make you think? How does a person pooh pooh that after seeing it. Is it fake? I wonder how a person could dismiss that. And not consider what is getting said very alarming. Is there an explanation? If so what the heck is it. I'd like to know. Why would she lie and what would be her payoff there? To make a fear video? Help me dump my koolaid out! Enlighten me and anyone else that is concerned about the last couple months. I honestly don't get the "thats not real" comments. Can I have some of your koolaid? It's gotta be better than mine. Mine is bitter and does not taste right. I am all ears.
        Did you guys really watch the video (s)?
        Melford1972 says...
        I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
        -----------------------
        I make wag parts
        1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
        1969 1414X Wag in avocado mist
        1970 1414X Wag in avocado mist
        1968 M715 restomod
        2001 Dodge 3500
        2002 Toyota Tundra
        2006 Toyota 4runner was Liz's, parked

Building a m715 over at the m715zone
        Beloved wife Elizabeth Ann Temple Murdered by covid on Oct 19th 2021

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• 78 WIDETRAC
          350 Buick
          • Aug 19, 2003

Originally posted by Kaiserjeeps
          Thinking about this today. In the interview she specifically stated she was not anti vaccine when asked. Plus getting her reputation ruined by big pharma because she would not suck up to them is not a conspiracy. She was imprisoned with no charges. That is a fact. Of course they discredited her. Many doctors are ridiculed and defamed by big pharma when they don't do what they are told and their work is crushed and they never have a successful career once that takes place. And how does a doctor like her accomplish an amazing feat like discovering a medical solution for HIV and having Fauci delay its entrance to the public for two years till he could debunk and defame her (the real doc that created it), and get a patent and claim it was his discovery. While thousands died in the two year delay. Do some of you really think that did not happen? Have you seen Fauci in the video talking about this pandemic way back in 2017? Does that not make you think? How does a person pooh pooh that after seeing it. Is it fake? I wonder how a person could dismiss that. And not consider what is getting said very alarming. Is there an explanation? If so what the heck is it. I'd like to know. Why would she lie and what would be her payoff there? To make a fear video? Help me dump my koolaid out! Enlighten me and anyone else that is concerned about the last couple months. I honestly don't get the "thats not real" comments. Can I have some of your koolaid? It's gotta be better than mine. Mine is bitter and does not taste right. I am all ears.
          Did you guys really watch the video (s)?

I did watch it and my koolaid tastes the same. I am sad for those who have lost loved ones and who have gotten it such as you and your wife Al. That clip about him stating that there Will Be a pandemic during his administration was hard to dismiss.

Comment

• Ristow
            • Jan 20, 2006

you know its a global pandemic.....i mean propoganda when greta thunberg becomes a expert advisor.
            Originally posted by Hankrod
            Ristows right.................again,

... like the little 'you know what's' that you are.

I LOVE how Ristow has stolen my comment about him ... "Quoted" it ... and made himself famous for being an ***hole to people. Hahahahahahahahahha!

It's like you're unraveling a big cable-knit sweater that someone keeps knitting...and knitting...and knitting...and knitting...

Comment

• babywag
              out of order
              • Jun 08, 2005

lol no different than other CNN "panels" but yeah CNN ya gotta laugh.

Folks have been warning about a pandemic since the 90's.
              Thanks to politics and stupidity. here we are.
              Even Bush was worried about a coronavirus way back in 2005.
              Yet still got caught with our pants down.
              Tony

Comment

• rang-a-stang
                Administrator
                • Oct 31, 2016

Originally posted by babywag
                ...Yet still got caught with our pants down.
                Well, I mean, Donald Trump. It's his fault.
                Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
                (Chuck McTruck Build Thread)
                (8.1L swap questions - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums​)
                79 Cherokee Chief (SOLD, goodbye old buddy)
                (Cherokee Build Thread)
                11 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4x4
                09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
                00 Baby Cherokee

Comment

• Kaiserjeeps
                  360 AMC
                  • Oct 02, 2002

These are some crazy times eh? I read a lot of the news from the Epoch (pronounced epic) times. The claim no agendas and the articles are very interesting, but I still see some sides they choose. Anyway, I was just reading that Trump is going to be mobilizing the military to administer the vaccine.
                  Does that mean mandatory? Will we have check points? Ugh... My koolaid is strong this morning. Can't we just go back to the 90's?
                  They also report China is having a major second wave of it. I suspect that will happen here also.
                  Last edited by Kaiserjeeps; 05-20-2020, 09:35 AM.
                  Melford1972 says...
                  I’d say I feel sorry for you, but I really don’t, Mr. “I-stumble-into-X-models-the-way-most-people-stumble-into-Toyota-Carollas.” 🤣
                  -----------------------
                  I make wag parts
                  1969 CJ-5 41 years owned
                  1969 1414X Wag in avocado mist
                  1970 1414X Wag in avocado mist
                  1968 M715 restomod
                  2001 Dodge 3500
                  2002 Toyota Tundra
                  2006 Toyota 4runner was Liz's, parked

Building a m715 over at the m715zone
                  Beloved wife Elizabeth Ann Temple Murdered by covid on Oct 19th 2021

Small violin, large amp

Comment

• babywag
                    out of order
                    • Jun 08, 2005

Indeed very strange times.
                    The whole lockdown and especially mask thing sux.

Neither of them will prevent the virus or keep people "safe".
                    It is only to reduce strain on unprepared health care system.
                    So folks who need critical care can hopefully still get it.
                    Tony

Comment

Waking the dead horse here but GOOD NEWS EVERYONE ! My Daughter-in-law and Grandson finally got back from the Philippines where they have been stuck for almost 6 months due to flight shutdowns.
                      Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• letank
                        AMC 4 OH! 1
                        • Jun 03, 2002

Originally posted by Carnuck
                        Waking the dead horse here but GOOD NEWS EVERYONE ! My Daughter-in-law and Grandson finally got back from the Philippines where they have been stuck for almost 6 months due to flight shutdowns.

Whaoooo, 6 months... they beat a record, a good friend and his wife were stuck in Africa for 3 months, mid January until mid April... at least there was plenty of entertainment... weak internet... but plenty of game
                        Michel
                        74 wag, 349Kmiles on original ticker/trany, except for the rust. Will it make it to the next get together without a rebuilt? Status: needs a new body.
                        85 Gwag, 229 Kmiles. $250 FSJ test lab since 02, that refuses to give up but still leaks.

Comment

• rang-a-stang
                          Administrator
                          • Oct 31, 2016

Hey!!! Some win for Carnuck and pals!!!! Great to hear!
                          Chuck McTruck 71 J4000
                          (Chuck McTruck Build Thread)
                          (8.1L swap questions - PerformanceTrucks.net Forums​)
                          79 Cherokee Chief (SOLD, goodbye old buddy)
                          (Cherokee Build Thread)
                          11 Nissan Pathfinder Silver Edition 4x4
                          09 Mazdaspeed3 Grand Touring
                          00 Baby Cherokee

Comment

Originally posted by rang-a-stang
                            Hey!!! Some win for Carnuck and pals!!!! Great to hear!
                            Now if I could only find a loan fast for $50K to open a campground here.
                            Jeep gauges are for amusement only. Any correlation between them and reality is purely coincidental.

Comment

• chesterlamb

Yeah it's pretty much bananas everywhere. Here, they will refuse to give you any service if you go out without a mask. I don't think it much of a hassle. If it helps prevent the spread of the virus then I am doing my civic duty and protecting me and those around me. I know that this pandemic has had a mixture of opinions among the populace but you can't deny the death count and the people suffering because of the virus. I have even read on some major site that a vaccine is still ways away from being approved for human testing. So it's best just to do what you can to help others and the country in general. A mask is not that big of a deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Ristow
                                https://nypost.com/2020/05/13/greta-...witter-erupts/

you know its a global pandemic.....i mean propoganda when greta thunberg becomes a expert advisor.
                                It’s total Dempanic. I get the feeling there is more to the bug than meets the eye. Like someone is spreading it directly to certain people.
                                Last edited by Carnuck; 07-20-2020, 07:56 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X